Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
LE VPN A Strong VPN
[Image: jo3uHvA.jpg]

The VPN is important for those who use Internet, if you want to secure your digital life.

There are lots of VPN for you, there’re some who provide good service with good security.

The Le VPN is one of them VPN service provider in Europe and protect your privacy from online fraud, hackers, attacks and block malicious.

The Le VPN have many features, I would like to describe few things about Le VPN. It keep you anonymous while surfing virus infected site, we don’t know which has virus infected or not and virus is auto scripts which can download through your connection if you’re straight then it will come and damage your machine, but if you’re encrypted and going through tunnel with expert security then there are very less chances to make you victim.

Security:

Don’t worry where you’re browsing in open Wi-Fi or mobile internet Le VPN protect you from around it, Le gives you 256 AES encryption base security with special algorithm which make your connection more secure while online banking, shopping and any online transaction etc, doesn’t matter which protocol you’re using of Le VPN they take your privacy serious.
Le VPN protects the client’s connection with X.509 certificates if you’re using open VPN of Le
the use for
OpenVPN authentication) and AES-256 algorithm, encrypting your all traffic while using internet with Le.
Connectivity:

The connectivity is vary from different countries I tested it with my own country and here is the result. The good thing I found in this VPN even I was not testing this feature but suddenly front of my eyes DNS leak protection.

[Image: X6o9tG3.jpg]

[Image: o6s3y05.jpg]

When I test its connectivity by run youtube video it start slow, but once started buffered it didn’t stop for a sec.

DNS Leak Protection test:

I tested it in different dns leak test site and frankly it passed.

Server:

The Le VPN has very large number of servers in 114 countries, I think when we want to buy any VPN and we agree to pay a good price then why we will choose less countries with limited server, Le giving us currently 110+ countries and it full fill all our requirements, then why we will choose other if countries servers matter. If any other is providing more servers then we will compare then we will choose which is good for us.

[Image: 60Fds6k.png]

[Image: lnx5sG9.png]

With and without VPN:

Every day we use internet and we think we doing our work and who will follow, but bad time doesn’t come with knock, it just come and infect us, so better to keep safe with Encrypted.
As you know Le has 110+ country so connect to your nearest country so you get fast connection and keep you encrypted with military grade security, it not only encrypted you even they use special algorithm to make your digital life more secure than others, It work like a shield when attacker try to steal your information, they confuse because of high encryption level. Each VPN service provider has its quality security and Le has tight security for your Digital Life.

Prices:

[Image: oMbgJ2l.png]

https://www.le-vpn.com/buy-vpn/

When I compare prices it seem normal even this is much better than others, In the same price other is giving limited servers and countries, Le has some special feature like Hybrid VPN, this great feature if you want more secure and fast connection with Le, it pass your DNS from their own DNS and you get secure and fast browsing experience without interrupted.

[Image: r5g4sC7.png]

General Tab:

In this tab you can find information about your subscription and basic things, There is auto kill switch for VPN when your VPN disconnect it will kill your Internet to keep hide your real IP address. If you want to boot your PC fast you can disable “Lunch Le VPN on startup” with one click you can open Client Area.

[Image: IDyrWzb.png]

Protocols:

The protocols tabs use for manual change protocols for different countries, whenever you feel this protocols is slow.

[Image: 7vriYZo.png]

Pros:

DNS Leak Protection.
Contries110+
No Logs
P2P allowed.
Good support.
Easy to use.

Cons:

You cannot change the VPN client Password, due to security reason.
Thank you for a detailed review of a very good vpn.
Nice Review Mohammad..
Wow seriously 110 countries. :exclamation:
But the server performance make me really disappointed Confused
Thanks for the vpn review.
(12-10-2017 , 03:19 PM)gdant Wrote: Nice Review Mohammad..
Wow seriously 110 countries. :exclamation:
But the server performance make me really disappointed Confused

hi,

Thanks for reply, all users can put their own opinion so developer can improve their product in the future. Smile

Mohammad
Thanks for nice the vpn review. Thumb
Thanks for the good VPN Review.
Thanks for the review !
"No Logs" ? ?
See page 8 here : https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
(12-10-2017 , 06:02 PM)Jeanjean Wrote: Thanks for the review !
"No Logs" ? ?
See page 8 here : https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

Yes, No Logs, as we read they don’t keep traffic and DNS logs but they keep ( LOGGING Logs Timestamps
LOGGING Logs Bandwidth
LOGGING Logs IP Address) 

Thanks for your comment I request to all members do comment for our mistake next time we will give more accurate reviews.

JeanJean got +1 rep for genuine comments.
thanks for great review Heart Heart Heart