Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Clarifications
To all members; i need to add some clarifications

1. We are here to help all members to have good time, more experience, help, news and updates

2. We are doing great effort more than you imagine, to bring good offers, discounts, giveaways and to prepare the reviews

3. Many other sites are posting few giveaways and run the giveaway for more than one month. We are running so many giveaways to help you have the software you need, have a good time, fun and enjoy 

4. We have our own life, job, family, ....... I don't think it's a great problem for any giveaway winners to be delayed for few days. Many reasons can explain; for example recruitment of more participant members, busy, sick,....

5. The winners are selected using Random.org website. the screen shot of all members and winners is posted to be fair for all. We don't know each other in real life. We respect all members and and we are trying to revise all entries and rules when selecting winners to be fair for all.  

6. If you want to ask or feedback about our forum, we have no problem but any rude or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated

Sorry to say, but the behaviour of some members here is very disappointing.
I have to agree with Tarek on this. There are a few members here that could care less about anyone but themselves. They have no idea all the hard work that is involved with contacting developers, doing reviews that need approved before posting and holding the giveaways for our members. In due time we will weed these trolls out and have a decent forum once again. I want to take the time to thank all those who understand and have patience with our giveaway team.

Mike
@all users: let`s show some respect for the work of giveaway organisers as they really do all their best to allow us to obtain the most interesting, expensive, rare and quality software that would have required from us some good money otherwise.
So, as longs as a giveaway is not closed, we are all invited to join so i will say that this is in our best interest and of course never forget the developers that have their own demand on participation, sharing, involvement, number of users, relevance of the forum etc.
Although i`m not an organiser, i imagine how hard is to convince a developer to sponsor a giveaway as we have to convince them not the vice-versa.
So, all in all, let`s be happy that we can join plenty of giveaways as the future might not be so wealthy.
Thumb

Thank you all for allowing me to express myself.
my advise is be patient you get what you want
agreed with dinosaur,mike,tarek its real hard job to do review,contact.....the only thing winner do is  be patient and wait
thanks god and all organizers  there are many giveaway that you can win your favor software
Thumb Heart
I agree 100%. The staff is working selflessly and continuously to bring more for p2d members.
It would be good practice if instead of posting about asking for when the results will be out, members just check out the official giveaway winners section every time they visit. https://www.promo2day.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44
Simple stuff, we would know when a result is out & can go to corresponding thread. No need to push for results.

Delays can happen for various reason & they are certainly not due to organiser. For instance when tarekma would take a day more it does not mean he's  wasting time. It means he's likely doing the brilliant review works he does, preparing another upcoming giveaway and/or waiting for reply from developers themselves. If a giveaway is held it will be announced. So its easy to check out the winners section myself than asking for results declaration.
(12-05-2017 , 06:47 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: It would be good practice if instead of posting about asking for when the results will be out, members just check out the official giveaway winners section every time they visit. https://www.promo2day.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44
Simple stuff, we would know when a result is out & can go to corresponding thread. No need to push for results.

Delays can happen for various reason & they are certainly not due to organiser. For instance when tarekma would take a day more it does not mean he's  wasting time. It means he's likely doing the brilliant review works he does, preparing another upcoming giveaway and/or waiting for reply from developers themselves. If a giveaway is held it will be announced. So its easy to check out the winners section myself than asking for results declaration.

While it understandable if it happens once, it keep happening just about every giveaway. And I don't see it happening on other forums (MalwareTips is a good example).

tarekma7, I am going to have to disagree with point 6 (If you want to ask or feedback about our forum, we have no problem), I provide feedback and still get eggs in my face.
patience
It is the mother
of the science
People who are impatient may download trial software of the giveaway software which offers full functionality for some days. This is the case in 98% of the times.
(12-05-2017 , 07:59 AM)Danielx64 Wrote:
(12-05-2017 , 06:47 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: It would be good practice if instead of posting about asking for when the results will be out, members just check out the official giveaway winners section every time they visit. https://www.promo2day.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=44

While it understandable if it happens once, it keep happening just about every giveaway. And I don't see it happening on other forums (MalwareTips is a good example).

tarekma7, I am going to have to disagree with point 6 (If you want to ask or feedback about our forum, we have no problem), I provide feedback and still get eggs in my face.

@Danielx64: all other forums have 1 or 2 giveaways running for 30 - 40 days. We have many giveaways running at the same time. For me, I have many giveaways at the same time and more on the way (approved). Also,  many reviews are prepared for more giveaways and contact with developers

We never do anything or take hostile attitude for the opinion of any member, "get eggs in my face" was not for your feedback about giveaway delay

However, do you find the delay of few days is enough reason to put your opinion about the efforts done here? even if it is done in all giveaways

I explained many reasons in my first post and again we welcome any feedback so long as it is expressed in the good respected way