Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Avira Free Antivirus for Windows 10
https://www.avira.com/en/free-windows-10-antivirus     Download Avira Free Antivirus for Windows 10

Our award-winning antivirus secures you against online threats.

Download Free
Scroll for details
Migrate smoothly towards Windows 10
If you’re thinking of upgrading from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10, you can do so with Avira Free Antivirus, which is fully compatible with and optimized for all 3 operating systems.

Protect your PC against online threats
With the industry’s leading detection rates, Avira Free Antivirus protects you from viruses, worms, Trojans, ransomware, spyware, adware, and rootkits.

Compare Defender with Avira
Windows Defender offers essential protection against malware. Avira Free Antivirus delivers outstanding security with intelligent learning algorithms and award-winning detection technology. With Avira, you’re protected in real time against both known and unknown threats.

99.70%
91.40%
Source: AV Comparatives, real-world protection test, February 2016

Top protection, performance, and usability on Windows 10
With a low system impact, near-perfect detection rates, and intuitive interface, Avira Free Antivirus delivers a smooth-running solution that doesn’t slow you down and always has your back.
This was my av of choice a while ago.
I try again this on pc and laptop, I know Avira is a very good antivirus and top-notch in av-comparatives. But it is so slow on my machines. I feel the impact when I using it.
It used to keep disappearing from the system tray all the time Eek

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Antivirus Changes Following Kaspersky Complaint tarekma7 0 2,402 08-13-2017 , 10:58 PM
Last Post: tarekma7