Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Tunnel Bear VPN 5gb
Tunnel Bear VPN 5GB

By signing up exclusively through TechRadar, score an additional 5GB of free browsing data!
NB: I have posted direct link, so don`t need to go via Tech Radar
I see you sign up for Free version, which only gives 500MB, but with this promotion, get 5GB

Claw back your online privacy with TunnelBear

Description, from website
A super-simple VPN app for macOS, Windows, Android, iOS, and Chrome

With TunnelBear, you don’t have to sacrifice privacy for convenience. With beautifully designed apps for all your devices and support for five simultaneous connections, TunnelBear provides a seamless experience from desktop to mobile. Navigating the apps is effortless - all it takes is one tap to select a country, and another to connect.

source

download

Review

[Image: I1P3DJF.png][Image: HcP3dpa.png]

I see that you can get another 1GB free by tweeting on Twitter, from your account
[Image: wE2RYHc.png]
Sorry, wasn't clear here or in the giveaway link, but is the 5GB per month or total??
:huh:
how to get 5GB per MONTH

you scroll down to Select the plan that works for you
and select LIMITED STARTER DOWNLOAD, click it and a sign up box apear put your email and password click GET STARTED.
go to your email and wait for verification email from TunnelBear.
Do Tunnelbear limit servers like windscribe free?
(11-28-2017 , 12:41 AM)proton Wrote: Sorry, wasn't clear here or in the giveaway link, but is the 5GB per month or total??
:huh:

That 5GB is per month.
Smile
I see what happens is that you get the free package, with 500MB, PLUS 5GB on top of that, per month, as part of Tech Radar promotion
[Image: 2g6ONT1.png]
[Image: TAfXY6E.png]
(11-29-2017 , 04:44 PM)MDenis86 Wrote: how to get 5GB per MONTH

you scroll down to Select the plan that works for you
and select LIMITED STARTER DOWNLOAD, click it and a sign up box apear put your email and password click GET STARTED.
go to your email and wait for verification email from TunnelBear.

Nope...you must go to this page, or you wont get the promotion. I think if you go the "normal way", you wont get the 5GB free.
source
Smile
(11-29-2017 , 05:36 PM)tregs_beales Wrote: Do Tunnelbear limit servers like windscribe free?

I get the impression that they do.
They do not indicate how many countries we can select from
I installed app on a Windows PC, and saw that I can access servers in various countries. But, from this ad, I get impression that it may be limited, and possibly not always guaranteed availability?
[Image: yxoIhWs.png]