[Exclusive] Macrium Reflect Workstation Review and Giveaway
Thank you for the review and the giveaway!

Macrium Reflect is in impressive backup solution. Currently I'm using Acronis True Image and just in case I'm also counting on the built-in Windows System Restore features. I believe Macrium Reflect is the much better solution. I'm mostly impressed by its Changed Block Tracker technology and the viBoot features that dramatically decrease the image creation time and allow instantly creating a Hyper-V virtual machine using an existing image.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/93...4515842054
Thanks to Macrium Team & tarekma for this amazing giveaway.

Currently I use O&O Diskimage v.11 for my image based back up needs. But it is not as good as Macrium Reflect & the ease Macrium offers in backing up with disk images. Macrium offer better & faster disk imaging process, fantastic mode of backup in all of Full, Differential & Incremental backup modes. For any type of backup I have the option to create a backup plan using the scheduling and retention wizard. Macrium boasts powerful unique technology that will help to reduce image creation time (Changed Block Tracking) (CBT). Creating a Hyper-V Virtual Machine can be done with just a couple of clicks through Macrium's viBoot 'instant virtualisation' tool. Different options to backup, the different disks, partitions & individual files & folders. All such features make Macrium the best Disk image software.

Facebook share
thank you very much for giveaway. Heart Heart Heart
i use AOMEI backeper whoever i like Macrium its faster more modern user interface and i like its Item level Recovery
feature
Twitter
Google+
Thanks for the giveaway.

I am currently using Acronis True Image but this is an old version and it does not work correctly on Windows 10.

I would like to change it for Macrium Reflect because it is very quickly creates and restores a copy of the system and has unique technologies like Rapid Delta Restore.

https://twitter.com/Optimus303/status/93...0336407553
My current backup software solution is TeraByte. I perfect and does the job but there is a learning curve and not recommended to beginners. I like Macrium as the application if friendly to all levels and has all the feature that TeraByte provides including dynamic disk support and AES encryption.

My tweet: https://twitter.com/skd0siaas2/status/93...1195300864

Thanks
Thanks for awesome giveaway
Smile

My shares
Facebook

Twitter

I currently utilize their Free edition, but would love to utilize their features of Workstation edition, including:
Ransomware Protection, which is great to have as part of backup, preventing compromise.
Incremental backups, so don`t need to run full all of the time, using lots of space
Encryption of backups, making them more secure
Baremetal restore to dissimilar hardware sounds very useful for when I cannot restore to same PC, and may have different specs on new hardware.
Twitter
Currently I am running Macrium Free. I want to change to Macrium Home/Workstation to get incremental backup/restore, ReDeploy & other benefits of the premium version.
Many thanks for the giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5208525516

Currently i don`t have any backup solution running but i had used before Ashampoo Backup Pro and as i heard a lot of good things about Macrium i thought to install the trial for this software and join the giveaway for it.
I have an old laptop and for me the fast performing of the backup creation and restore are important when choosing to install a software like that so let`s test it.

Heart
Thank you for the giveaway.

Features I like:

Create disk images while using the operating system Windows.

Encryption of backups.

Ransomware protection.
I am currently using Backup & Recovery 14. I want to go to Macrium Reflect because it's better and offers more options.

My share:Twitter
Big thanks to tarekma7  and Macrium for the giveaway

I want Macrium Reflect to backup and restore my computer without actually reinstalling windows and Macrium Reflect feature l like is my computer backup is protected from nasty ransomeware. Their is no need to pay to unlock backup thanks to backup protection I can backup my computer and workstation withMacrium Reflect . With backup plans user doesn't need to backup manually and support all latest windows version. I'm using paragon backup and recovery 16  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,880 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest Macrium Reflect Home Edition Review and Giveaway tarekma7 61 31,081 01-25-2019 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 16,024 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate Exclusive Giveaway tarekma7 58 100,855 01-11-2019 , 06:32 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Exclusive] Private Internet Access Review and Giveaway tarekma7 65 27,168 07-28-2018 , 11:12 AM
Last Post: Suprakabi