SpyShelter Premium 10X Licenses
SpyShelter Premium 10X  Licenses Giveaway

[Image: AcsXgmG.png]

SpyShelter Premium is an effective anti-keylogging software providing Complete Privacy protection through integrated advanced defense modules.

Features

1-System Protection: it protects registry, physical memory (RAM) and other sensitive computer parts along with processes against:

Global Hook Installation

Rootkit Installations

Thread Context Changing

Direct Physical Memory Access

Remote Thread Creation

DLL Code Injection

Kernel Driver Loading

Program State and Memory Modification

System Critical parts Registry Modification

2-Anti keylogger: it protects your personal data while typing  against hackers.

3-Clipboard Protection: it protects your sensitive data in Windows clipboard as a result of copying, cutting, and pasting.

4-Screen Capture Protection: it immediately stop all suspicious screenshot capturing activities.

5-Webcam Protection: SpyShelter’s Webcam Protection module will keep your camera safe from Webcam loggers.

6-Keystroke Encryption: SpyShelter has an integrated keystroke encryption driver which encrypts all of your keystrokes in real time.

7-Sound Logger Protection: it protects your system against VOIP sound trojan loggers.

8-Internet Security: SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy proactive module prevents dangerous trojans from stealing your private informations It also blocks HTTP/HTTPS trojans on user level as well as POP, SMTP, FTP, loggers.

9-Restricted Apps (Sandbox): it allows you to restrict access of chosen applications to system resources.

10-Jotti Scanner: SpyShelter allows you to perform a quick online scan at ViruScan.Jotti.org of any suspicious files using multiple antivirus programs at the same time, with just one mouse click.

=====================================================

I would like to thank SpyShelter Software Support for sponsoring 10 licenses to Our Members 

Rules 

1-Share on social media.

2-Reply Here with Your Share Links & Features you like in SpyShelter Premium.

3-Giveaway end 26 Nov  2017 (GMT+2).

4-Winners will be chosen by Random.org on 27 Nov 2017.

5-Winners Must PM  within 48 Hours of winner announcement.

6- One Reserved

Good Luck
Thanks for giveaway 
Spyshelter very Good keystroke and keyloger protection.  
https://twitter.com/oxma2323/status/9300...84096?s=17
Thanks for the giveaway 

My favorite features...

Anti keylogger: it protects your personal data while typing  against hackers.

Keystroke Encryption: SpyShelter has an integrated keystroke encryption driver which encrypts all of your keystrokes in real time.

Internet Security: SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy proactive module prevents dangerous trojans from stealing your private informations It also blocks HTTP/HTTPS trojans on user level as well as POP, SMTP, FTP, loggers.

Restricted Apps (Sandbox): it allows you to restrict access of chosen applications to system resources.

Jotti Scanner: SpyShelter allows you to perform a quick online scan at ViruScan.Jotti.org of any suspicious files using multiple antivirus programs at the same time, with just one mouse click.

FB
Thanks for the giveaway !

Twitter Share

Features I like in SpyShelter Premium

I love that SpyShelter constantly monitors all vulnerable areas in your operating system to ensure that your personal data is being protected from information-stealing malware. 
I love that SpyShelter Premium offers a unique, second layer of anti-keylogging protection, namely Keystroke Encryption (also known as keyboard encryption). It encrypts my keystrokes in real time. It is the only keystroke encryption feature in the World which encrypts keystrokes of all applications. All keys pressed on keyboard are being encrypted in real time, without slowing my computer down.
Thanks for the giveaway.
To SpyShelter Premium, I like the following features:
- Protection from financial threats "zero day" and warning about malware.
- The HIPS protection system will provide reliable protection in real time from the interception of personal data, banking Trojans, spyware and keyloggers.

Facebook
Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/muhammadsyafiq....2281921914
My favorite features :
System Protection And Keystroke Encryption
Thanks for the giveaway  Smile
Thank you very much for this giveaway, it's amazing, and huge thanks to DatPol. SpyShelter Premium is a program that specializes in detecting and neutralizing keyloggers, but it can protect against any type of threat. It is constantly being refined and is the perfect security for our system. My favorite features of SpyShelter Premium is :

Protection of registry and other sensitive system locations from being infected by malware
Very low system resources consumption and compatibility with most standard anti-virus programs
Feature Sandbox, this allows us to safely run suspicious applications in an environment that is isolated from main Windows environment
Network traffic scan and blocking of threats related to it

This is my social media share on Twitter : https://twitter.com/TomaszN88111867/stat...2819856384

Best Regards!
Very nice, thank you so much.
I hear a good reviews about this, and I hope to use it.

My tweet
Thank you for the opportunity!

My Tweet

I like the clipboard and webcam protection SpyShelter provides.
I like it :
anti keylogger
file scanner ViruScan.Jotti.org
thanks for the giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/pedro.marconi.9...nref=story

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,508 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,171 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  SpyShelter Firewall 2X & Premium 2X Giveaway deathsmear 51 17,783 03-08-2018 , 11:45 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses Mohammad 62 20,554 11-08-2017 , 01:50 PM
Last Post: Camel
  VyprVPN Review and Giveaway (3 Premium Licenses) tarekma7 51 16,558 07-25-2017 , 11:43 PM
Last Post: dinosaur07