Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Abelssoft WashAndGo [Full Version]
WashAndGo 18 cleans up your system and increases the system speed. Your system becomes more stable and faster. The program also removes internet traces, e.g. browser caches, cookies, the browser history or unnecessary waste data.

Keep your hard drives spick-and-span with WashAndGo 18. This award-winning app provides an easy means of cleaning your whole system.

Changing entries within your registry can quickly end in catastrophes if you are not an expert. The SmartClean feature protects you from this by only cleaning and correcting entries that are garbage. None of your working entries will be touched.

WashAndGo 18 is able to detect system errors and correct them. Your PC will become more stable. The following errors can be recognized and corrected: defective shortcuts, Windows registry errors, orphaned entries in your recent files folder and wrong uninstall entries in Windows.

WashAndGo 18 Features:
Removes Unnecessary Garbage Files:
  • Unnecessary garbage files
  • Old log and dump files
  • Content of temp folders
  • Prefetch files and unnecessary setup cache files
  • Unused backup files of service pack installations
  • Content of own temp folders
  • Dozens of additional cleaning gadgets
Corrects System Errors:
  • Defective shortcuts
  • Windows Registry errors
  • Orphaned entries of your Recent-Files folder
  • Wrong uninstall entries in Windows
Removes Traces:
  • Emptying your browser cache
  • Removal of so called Internet Cookies
  • Cleaning of your web history
  • Removal of Microsoft traces
  • Cleaning of over 100 different Windows applications
Safety First:
WashAndGo 18 will only suggest removal of a file or entry if it can be almost 100% certain that it is unnecessary and may be safely deleted. Just in case a problem might arise, WashAndGo does create a security backup which allows you to undo any and all changes for a period of 7 days after cleaning.

Automatic Cleanup:
The program can clean your computer automatically. You can schedule when to clean your System in the background.

GP: https://www.heise.de/download/aktueller-deal
That's great AAU - thank you.   Smile
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8cc408.../detection      1 / 66

One engine detected this file
SHA-256 8cc40824fd3835aedb79d3fb243121d4ed1c641a29bc2640fe458480f4e9014c
File name 8b117715d28102fe10ddf36b62d896f27310db4b
File size 25.28 MB
Last analysis 2017-10-20 07:24:55 UTC    eGambit
malicious_confidence_53%     File Names
8b117715d28102fe10ddf36b62d896f27310db4b
WashAndGo-DE-ONLINE-DEAL06.exe
Packers
F-PROT INNO, UTF-8
Signature Info
Signature Verification
Signed file, valid signature
File Version Information
 Copyright by Abelssoft                                                                              
Product WashAndGo                                                   
Description WashAndGo 18                                                
File Version 1.0.0.0             
Comments This installation was built with Inno Setup.
Date Signed 11:15 AM 10/12/2017
Signers
Ascora GmbH
GlobalSign Extended Validation CodeSigning CA - SHA256 - G2
GlobalSign
GlobalSign
Counter Signers
GlobalSign TSA for Advanced - G2
GlobalSign Timestamping CA - SHA256 - G2
GlobalSign
GlobalSign
Thank you! I just wanted to say, I use Windows 10 64 bit newest version FALL EDITION 2017. I am really impressed with the cleaning this software does. Although I would caution anyone using it to be aware of what it is cleaning before doing a registry clean. I do not use the registry cleaning function of this software. Also, for my browser that I use "Opera" I have the Cookies and ICON" cleaning options turned off when using this software to clean my PC, I would suggest if regardless of what browser you use that you check the settings and exclusions before you run CLEAN if you want COOKIES saved for a specific browser. 

I use CCleaner to manage my Cookies for my browser instead, it's easier, although I do find that WashAndGo finds a lot of things that CCleaner doesn't. I also use Kerish Doctor and WashAndGo finds a lot of things in my test that it doesn't find. 

So far no problems whatsoever and actually my PC seems a little faster using it.  Although like I said : I DO NOT USE THE REGISTRY CLEANING FUNCTION of this software, I don't mess with the registry on my PC, BUT : That is not to say that this softwares registry cleaner isn't good or safe, I HAVE NO IDEA, I let Kerish Doctor handle that aspect of my PC. 

This is really a good piece of software if used properly. It has a lot of options to clean various softwares that CCLeaner and Kerish doctor does not offer, also it has a lot of options that CCLEANER EVEN USING CCLEANER ENHANCER Does not offer, it's loaded with options to clean various softwares. 

Thanks again!
I just wanted to add to my last post that, any software regardless of it's reputation that removes things from your PC you should always proceed with caution and understand what it's removing before deleting anything.
After using this software for a couple of days. I wanted to say that is really is EXCELLENT!

The thing is, you have to TAKE THE TIME to make sure you UN CHECK things you do not want it to delete. 

That being said, as previously stated, I don't use the REGISTRY CLEANING feature of this software because I let KERISH DOCTOR handle that aspect on my PC. 

After a couple of days using this ::::: "MAKING SURE THE CLEAN SETTINGS WERE WHAT I WANTED AND NEEDED FOR MY SYSTEM". 
I am really pleased with the results using this software. 

This is a follow up review, I think everyone should do those after trying out any software to notify others as to their experience with it, so they can either WARN THEM or INFORM THEM or give the THUMBS UP.

If you take the time to go through the options on this program, and UN CHECK the things you DO NOT WANT DELETED OR REMOVED,  ::::: IN MY OPINION it is 
REALLY GREAT!!!!!! This software removes a lot of excess junk and files that CCLEANER and KERISH DOCTOR and WISE CLEANER and MANY MANY OTHERS simply do not at this point in time. 

Either way, that is my review of this, and thank you to the OP once again for the share and link to get this. 

I RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE HIGHLY : "BUT ONLY IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO REVIEW WHAT IT IS DELETING", it really isn't fair that people delete things and say : "OH IT WRECKED MY SYSTEM" when they were WARNED to begin with to CHECK what it was going to delete. 

I caution everyone ::: LOOK:::: If you don't know what you are doing : DON'T DO IT! But if you DO :: LOOK:::: This program is FREAKING AWESOME AT CLEANING YOUR PC!!!
Thanks for the update,Serious Thumb
WashAndGo 18

Promo:  https://www.heise.de/download/aktueller-deal

Download:  https://download.heise.de/files/Q5PSWKYM...1520652004
Abelssoft WashAndGo 2018

http://www.computerbild.de/download/Wash...-5650.html
Abelssoft WashAndGo 18 for free

http://www.sw.cz/computer/washandgo-computerc10-2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CHIP Full version Software tarekma7 26 8,121 03-22-2024 , 06:33 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Exclusive full version Software [Computer Bild] ahmed 139 40,384 03-10-2024 , 09:19 AM
  Giveaway Pazu YouTube Music Converter - Free Full Version sars 3 906 02-26-2024 , 10:26 AM
  Giveaway WebSite X5 Evolution 13 Full Version tarekma7 3 753 01-30-2024 , 09:59 AM
  Giveaway Nero TuneItUp Pro (Full Version) ahmed 3 1,233 01-11-2024 , 09:55 AM