Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
norton security standard 1pc 1 year
comment something nice about Promo2day to be entered. and why you want to win also.
i will randomly pick winner on 22nd october 2017.
Note i may add more info later on if required.
This is a great forum.I would like to win because this is a great product and runs light on my laptop.
please add why you want to win
Hi I use Norton 3 year ago . Norton very Light antivirus program.  My pc is old. I need Norton
P2d is a big forum . I like Security news and giveaways .
I like Promo2day as a community and it's like a family where all members gathered to share information. It's awesome for being part of it. Promo2day is a one-stop place where anyone can get Latest Technology updates and has the chance to win the software licenses of his her desire for free of cost. You can also ask for the software you like most, to be given as a part of the giveaway.

I am the oldest and biggest fan of Norton security. I have been using this software since 2007. And I cant find any other security products more promising than Norton security.

Thanks for organizing this giveaway.
please read the rules also say something nice about p2d
Promo2day is my big helper in the world of Internet. Promotions, contests, giveaway, reviews, Latest Software Updates and much more - this greatly simplifies my job demands and greatly increase my efficiency and safety. And the chance to win software - this is just wonderful!

I want to win Norton Security Standard because it is the best antivirus for me. Moreover, the subscription period for Norton Security Standard expires in eight days.
Добрый день.Давно пользуюсь этим антивирусом, стрелятьивает всех отношениях.Конечно получить годовую  подписку это  здорово.Год без забот
[quote = "Табак" Pid = '68563' Dateline = '1508485377']
Добрый день.Давно пользуюсь этим антивирусом, стрелятьивает всех отношениях.Конечно получить годовую  подписку это  здорово.Год без забот
[/ Цитата]
(10-20-2017 , 08:42 AM)Tabak Wrote: Добрый день.Давно пользуюсь этим антивирусом, стрелятьивает всех отношениях.Конечно получить годовую  подписку это  здорово.Год без забот

Please dont post two times and please reply in english. And write something nice about p2d.