Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway [10 Licenses]
[Image: K2ENozy.png]

Do you imagine how many files you are downloading or saving to your computer? Many types are available with different types and sizes, for example books, videos, apps and many more. The built in windows download function is very slow, crippled and doesn’t support resume of your download if interrupted for any reason; (For example; network problems, lost connections, computer shutdowns and so on). You need to start download again. You can spend many hours to download a single file and you will need more effort to arrange your files into folders according to its type. 

Internet Download Manager (IDM) is one of the most popular software that will increase the download speed up to 5 times, resume interrupted downloads and arrange your files in an automatic fast way. In addition, you can schedule your downloads to run at a specific time and speed. No need to spend your time downloading and saving

It uses a unique technology to accelerate your downloads through a smart download logic accelerator with intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading. Compared to the other download accelerator apps, IDM segments files dynamically during download process. In addition, it reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages. 

The program uses plugins that support all browsers. You can use it with any type of proxy and host files.

Homepage:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

System Requirements:

The program needs minimum requirements. It can be installed on all windows versions (Windows XP to Windows 10). Both 32 and 64 bit systems are supported. Only 12 MB of free disk space and 512 Mb RAM is required.

Download:

The free trial is available for download from the official website. More easily you can download directly using this link: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html
There is a retail version that is available only after purchase. The link to the retail will be emailed to you with the license key.

Size: 5 Mb

Current version:  6.29 build 2

Release date: Oct/06/2017

[Image: BMk3sMp.png]

What are the main Key Features that make IDM the best?

Download acceleration up to 5 times

IDM increases your download and saves your time 

Easy downloading with one click of any download link, it will catch your download and accelerate it

Support Drag and drop:

You can drag and drop links to IDM and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.

Download All feature: 

You can easily download multiple files at the same time using this built-in feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page.

Download Progress:

IDM shows the download progress and download complete dialogue with “Open with option”

Resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.

Read the Full Review HERE

I would like to thank Dave Saeger and IDM Team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway 

GIVEAWAY DETAILS:

Number of Licenses = 10

Validity of each license: 1 Year License

Giveaway ends:  30/10/2017 

Winners will be selected by Random.org

RULES:  

To have a chance to win a license key for Internet Download Manager; Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or G+ and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don't have account on Facebook and Twitter, You can share on any other forum and put the links here.

3. Your comment must include why you need a free license for IDM [FEW SENTENSES].

4. Subscribe to our newsletter RSS FeedBurner and get all the latest giveaways and contests delivered to you by email.

5. One Entry for each member, Double entries will be Deleted.

6.  PM me within 2 Days after giveaway ends otherwise your won will be void.

Good Luck for ALL!
Thanks tarekma7 for the giveaway.

My share below:
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...6832113419

Amongst all the usual features of IDM, I specifically came across one feature that I want to mention.

While downloading a file from say GoogleDrive or any other site, usually the session will expire after sometime. Despite this, IDM won\’t discard the already downloaded partial file, but it allows opening the same page again and picking up the file to continue further with the download. This is very helpful as I’m on limited bandwidth and cannot afford to discard partial downloads due to session timeout.

Already Subscribed to email newsletter

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks For This Giveaway

I think it's the best download program.
It is very nice to have ftp support.
It is also very good to be able to pause and resume downloads

I am using a license, but the end of my license is approaching, so it would be great to win a new license so I want it

[Image: Facebook-icon.png][Image: Twitter-icon.png][Image: Google-Plus-icon.png]
Thanks tarekma7
https://twitter.com/oxma2323/status/917683930203029504
my idm license is end 17 days ago. I need new license
idm download speed is very good 
Why i need free license of IDM ? Because, i want to reduce download time when downloading large files  Smile
Thanks @tarekma7 for the giveaway !
https://www.facebook.com/muhammadsyafiq....8913342251
Thanks Tarek for the giveaway
I also like to thank Dave for being generous to P2D community for right reasons Thumb Thumb  

What's best about IDM?
Its the benchmark of best Heart

IDM is possibly the most sought after software in internet community due to its performance.
Been a fan of IDM for long long time.
twitter
Thanks for this giveaway. This is a very good download manager which not only help to boost download speed a lot but also it able to capture media content of webpage. I like the bar that appear beside video that let us download video and audio files in different format and quality.

It also had auto shutdown the pc once a file download is completed which is very helpful to me as I tend to download file during mid night as less people was using the connection because my house mate is sleeping during that hour including myself which i usually left it to download in idle. once the file is completed it automatically shut down the pc which is very convenient.

[Image: m1ZddLy.jpg]
Thanks For This Giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/mustafa.tok.338...e2pHU-pLFA
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...9172352000

who did not want IDM license ?

if you offer any license for idm for free even though 2 month or less will accept it  

it is the most used download manager and the best one 

i like garb videos feature with it just click to download any protected video

idm speedy with stability it is simple
Thumb Thank you Tarekma from ragnarok,  :blush: 
the best download manager to supplement on all browsers, is automatic, intuitive, bringing  visible tabs informing in every scenario about links ready to download. working perfectly in the web players and hosting for downloads .

Share On Facebook

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,043 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,516 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Giveaway Ant Download Manager Pro (Annual licenses) khanyash 22 15,398 02-28-2020 , 09:27 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,797 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,833 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM