DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal Review + Giveaway 10X Lifetime Free Upgrade
[Image: lhZy7wF.png]

DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal

[Image: ssmEIQc.png]

The world's best and complete DVD Cinavia removal solution to detect and remove the hard-to-conquer Cinavia watermarks from the audio tracks of any affected DVD discs effectively and permanently.

Features :

1-Produce Near-Lossless AC3 Audio Track : can detect the audio tracks that are embedded with Cinavia watermark and then use the predefined algorithm to remove it, producing comparatively near-lossless AC3 audio tracks with the same quality of the original audio.

2-Complete and Permanent Cinavia Removal:there is no watermark left at all

3-Seamless and Automatic Operation

4-Compatible with All the Cinavia Affected Devices

5-Work together with DVD Copy Main Movie Mode : to remove Cinavia watermark from a DVD audio track, users also need to have a valid DVD Copy.

System Requirements
  • ★ Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32/64 bit)
  • ★ Core 2 Quad and above
  • ★ 2GB of RAM
  • ★ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 and above
  • ★ A DVD drive
  • ★ Live Internet connection required to register DVDFab 10 (little network traffic used)
Supported Languages
  • English
  • Deutsch
  • Español
  • Français
  • Italiano
  • Português
  • Polski
  • 日本語
  • 繁體中文
Installation 

Regular Windows Installation

[Image: ruNzcZ1.jpg]

Usage

1-Launch DVDFab 10 and then navigate to the Copy module and Main Movie mode

2-Select the audio track planted with the Cinavia watermark

[Image: af6QdbN.jpg]

3-Start the removal process : During the removing process, users can view the detailed progress information from the task queue panel.

Buy

[Image: 12He8Pc.jpg]

Pros:
1-Easy Usage ;Automatic Operation.

2-Original Quality; Near-Lossless AC3 Audio Track

3-Permanent Cinavia Removal

4-Low system resources.

5-Support All the Cinavia Affected Devices

Cons: None

Conclusion

DVDFab DVD Cinavia Removal The world's best and complete DVD Cinavia removal solution to detect and remove the hard-to-conquer Cinavia watermarks from the audio tracks of any affected DVD discs effectively and permanently.

===============================

Giveaway

I would like to thank Lucy from DVDFab for sponsoring 10 lifetime  license with free upgrade to Our Members

Rules 

1-Share on social media.

2-Download DVD Cinavia Removal and try it.

3-
Write Feedback on DVD Cinavia Removal review page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/reviews/dvd-cinavia-removal

4-Reply here with share links & Name used in Review Page

5-Giveaway End 2 Oct 2017 (GMT+2)

6-Seven  Winners with Useful review and Three Winners will be chosen by Random.org on
3 Oct 2017

7-So it will be 10 Winners Each one 1 lifetime license with free upgrade.

8- Winners must PM with Email & Real Name within 2 days of winners announcement

=======

Update :

1- Giveaway Extended to 8 Oct 2017

2- Don't wait Review Approval ; Just Write Name used in Review Page

3- No Need for any Screenshot of Your Review

Good Luck
Great review and giveaway deathsmear. Good luck to all those who enter.
Thank you for the good giveaway deathsmear and Lucy from DVDFab !

Twitter Share

Did review & feedback on the site. Waiting approval.

Feedback Review user name: amit b.
Thank you for offering a nice giveaway.
Hope To see Participants Here
(09-26-2017 , 05:08 PM)deathsmear Wrote:
Hope To see Participants Here

Thank you for the giveaway Smile

I did my review, still waiting for it to be approved.

Here's my share

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/Danielx64/status/912805108169052160

Review link: to be updated (provided screenshot of review done as proof)

[Image: 6PhwJbm.png]
Thanks deathsmear & DVDFab for an excellent giveaway.

DVDFAb is well known for in-house development of excellent products & Cinevia removal is no different. The removal of the Cinavia signal found in many Blu-ray movies is pretty tricky. Even though many products now claim to do a good job its not always satisfactory.

This special Cinevia removal tool is perhaps the best application I found that is currently able to make backups of Cinavia protected movies. It truly allow users to end up with a movie that doesn’t trigger the Cinavia detector anymore. Normally when Cinevia detector is triggered the audio is muted after a certain time in case of BluRays protected by Cinevia digital rights management tool.

DVDFab does excellent job in this regard. Cinavia can be a nuisance when movies are played from backup discs in Blu-ray player. But using Cinevia Removal tool guarantees High Quality AC3 Audios without being muted and a lossless piece of PCM (Pulse-code modulation) audio track is installed back in the backup BR disc.

Overall I find this tool to produce quality backup discs, no quality loss in audio. As it does its job very well so I give it a 5 star rating & highly recommend for use.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did review & feedback on their site. Waiting approval.

Feedback Review user name: tregs_beales.

Facebook share

[Image: DHnSYEA.jpg]
Reviews approved , Review system take 24 hours to show that
I want to participate but i need to understand something first. It looks that we need to first install DVDFab 10 then all other single programs are parts of this all in one app

You can select to activate the whole program DVDFab or single app built-in. This is in my opinion strange design for the app.

There is no single app, for example DVDFab DVD Copy. Again you need to install the whole app first then activate this part

Cinavia removal MUST BE used with other modules (for example copy, ripper....) and not alone.
Thanks for the giveaway
Twitter

Review name: Ottavio

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,973 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,179 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,597 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,565 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr