Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
My APKs Pro backup manage apps
[Image: 2ICIHvb.png]

Quote:My APKs Pro WORKS WITH KITKAT/LOLLIPOP+MICROSD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOTED PHONE/TABLET

Before buying please try the free version on your device and ensure it fully works:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...oes.myapks

(apk = Android application)

My APKs Pro will make a backup of installed applications on your device, to restore them without an internet connection and avoiding appstore long search and download times. For your paid/protected/not backuppable apps My APKs Pro will generates special files usable for a manual restore (or even automated with My APKs Install, see end of page). My APKs Pro let you choose Google Play or Amazon Store for using in appstore operations.

Obviously, My APKs Pro incremental restore will provide you a simple way to reinstall, in one or more steps, your backupped apps after a full reset of your device.

Moreover, My APKs Pro easily shares apps with peoples or devices by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others, doing de facto a cloud backup.

Another important ability of My APKs Pro is to generate basic and detailed report of installed applications with appstore links and information.

Last but not least, My APKs Pro autobackup service backups new or updated applications even without your intervention.

To conclude My APKs Pro is the complete management solution for your device apps, and still it is very light (about 550 kb) and not intrusive as it requires very few permissions to operate.

Please note My APKs Pro doesn't use root permissions therefore it cannot backup apps settings and data, it only backups the apk. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.

Main features:
★ Backup: save a copy of installed applications on the device
★ Verify: assures integrity of backup
★ Share: sends applications by email, bluetooth, wifi, skype and loads onto google drive, dropbox and others
★ Report: creates a basic or detailed list of the applications in HTML, PDF and TXT format
★ Restore: restores the apk previously backupped by user selection
★ Autobackup: the autobackup service will save new or updated applications without your intervention
★ Uninstall: removes the application from the device and keep in sync the backup
★ Manage: standard Android management of the application
★ and much much more...

Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review and spread My APKs Pro. Thank you.

Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : storing backup and creating report
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK : avoid device to turn off during backup progress
android.permission.VIBRATE : system notifications
android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS : custom toast messages
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : autobackup service start at boot
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE : license check

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....myapkspro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Password Manager / Store & Manage Passwords ahmadkhaje 1 946 07-23-2021 , 11:22 AM
Last Post: Villurg
  My APKs Install restore apps tarekma7 0 1,410 09-05-2017 , 12:45 PM
Last Post: tarekma7