Poll: What Security Software are you currently running on your computer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bitdefender
10.81%
4 10.81%
Kaspersky
29.73%
11 29.73%
ESET NOD32
13.51%
5 13.51%
AVG
0%
0 0%
Avast
2.70%
1 2.70%
Bullguard
0%
0 0%
Norton
2.70%
1 2.70%
McAfee
0%
0 0%
Webroot
0%
0 0%
other
40.54%
15 40.54%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
What Security Software Are You Currently Running?
(10-31-2017 , 09:19 AM)dhruv2193 Wrote: Norton standard does not include firewall but deluxe version does.
Norton Standard come with Firewall, Norton Basic have no Firewall.
https://us.norton.com/norton-security-fo...e:homepage
I thought that safeguard your identity and online transactions is itself a firewall type module? :huh:

Edit:
Yep Yash & Dhruv that's the module I activated, via the vpn.
(10-31-2017 , 09:28 AM)Ya5h Kh4n Wrote:
(10-31-2017 , 09:19 AM)dhruv2193 Wrote: Norton standard does not include firewall but deluxe version does.
Norton Standard come with Firewall, Norton Basic have no Firewall.
https://us.norton.com/norton-security-fo...e:homepage

You are right. Did not know they are still selling one of the old titles.
Norton did not offer that Basic version here in India before did they? Only Standard deluxe premium.
(10-31-2017 , 09:25 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: Yeah Nortons firewall is very good, just did not want to waste that Xvirus license Tongue 
Probably have to let one of those 2-3 secondary ones go. Either Zal or Xvirus.
Xvirus license won't go to waste...I am always here to organize a giveaway Tongue
Let go ZAL & Xvirus both...should I prepare the giveaway Big Grin
Lol yeah if Mr Grr or hakah do not want then I will uninstall & give it away. Zal is no lifetime.  380 days.
(10-31-2017 , 09:36 AM)tregs_beales Wrote: Norton did not offer that Basic version here in India before did they? Only Standard deluxe premium.
Norton Basic is the old Norton Antivirus.
I use Kaspersky Internet Security. I'm very happy because it's effective and it uses low system resources
https://usa.kaspersky.com/free-antivirus     Kaspersky Free Antivirus      FREE AND FAST PROTECTION – FOR YOU AND YOUR PC
Blocks dangerous files, sites & more
Protects your personal information
Secures – without slowing you down
AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKS DANGEROUS FILES, WEBSITES & APPLICATIONS
Our award-winning security automatically blocks dangerous downloads – and automatically warns you about malicious websites.   Every time you open an email or visit a website… we help keep you safe. All your emails are scanned… and phishing websites – that could try to steal your money or identity – are automatically blocked.    Our security is designed to protect you – without getting in your way. With real-time data being fed directly from the cloud, your PC’s protected from the most common threats.   400 million
users protected
by Kaspersky Lab Technologies
On main Pc: Emsisoft Anti-Malware and SecureAplus Premium as realtime protection, as on demand scanners and second opinion tools: Zemana, Hitman Pro, Crystal security and Norton Power Eraser.
Atm on my second Pc are installed: SecureAplus premium, Comodo cloud antivirus(only sandbox in use) as realtime protection(great combo for low spec pc). As on demand scanner and second opinion tools same as on first pc.
Also on both of them are installed Adguard and Shadow defender as next layer of protection.
It's littlebit overkill because some features from different security softwares are overlapping but it gives me some inner peace Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to do, if running into problems with CyberGhost? Mike 0 2,432 05-07-2017 , 02:56 PM
Last Post: Mike