Exclusive iTools For Windows 10X Personal License+Lifetime Free Upgrade
Heart Promo2day : Happy 2nd Anniversary  Heart

iTools For Windows 10X Personal License+Lifetime Free Upgrade

Exclusive ; First Time ON The Web

[Image: e43m6Ik.png]

a simple tool developed by ThinkSky (established on 2011 ) that allows you to manage your iPhone, iPad or iPod completely without iTunes, Apple's official program and without jailbreak

Features

[Image: Ey2XLat.jpg]

1-Media Transfer :Transfer music/photos/videos/eBooks between iOS and PC

2-Ringtone maker: iTools lets you create ringtones from music held on your computer.

3-App management: The app management feature allows you to view ,install & edit your apps.

4-Complete Internal memory Management

5-Real-time Desktop : Real-time project your desktop into computer desktop (Screen Mirror)

6-Backup or Restore Data on Your iPhone completely or selectively per data set

7-Battery Master: Dashboard of your battery , all detail information you need to keep your device and battery healthy

8-File Explorer: View the system directory & file system of the device to learn more about your device.

9-Arrange Icons on Your iPhone:Simply drag and arrange icons on your iPhone with a few clicks.

10-Others :Icon Fixer Console log and Crash Report

ThinkSky iTools  lets you control your ios device without any effort

========================

I would Like to thank Mr. Bing from ThinkSky Support Team for sponsoring 10X Personal License with Lifetime Free Upgrade Exclusive for Promo2day members

Rules

1-Share Event On Social Media (Twitter or Facebook Only )

2-Reply Here with Your Feedback about iTools & Links of Your Share

3-Giveaway End 3 Sept 2017 (GMT+2)

4-Ten Winners will be chosen by Random.org on 4 Sept 2017

5-Each Winner will win Personal License With Lifetime Free Upgrade

6-Winners Must PM Their Emails within 72 Hours of Winner Announcement

Good Luck
My Tweet

I have been looking for an appropriate software from a long time to do app management and Ringtone maker for my iPhone.
iTool seems to be just perfect for doing it. The trial version works amazing.
The best part I like is that you don't really need to look any further beyond iTool. It's a one-stop product for almost all that you require to with your iPhone in your day to day routine.

PS: May be an iPhone cleaner feature would make it further perfect.
thanks for this contest
itools installs drivers and appleapplicationsupport to contect idevice easily to computer, the toolbox feature is interesting since it has many functions such as screen mirror including Backup/Restore, overall it is easy to use and will serve its purpose.
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/899264024512266244
Thank you, Deathsmear, for this giveaway Smile
Share Link on Twitter

iTools reminds me of a better version of iMazing (a Mac/PC application to manage iOS devices). It has a very great looking, clean, and sleek UI. Battery master is a feature that stands out to me... recently my iPhone 5S died due to battery issues (was in terrible condition apparently) & a vertical line display problem. Real-Time Desktop is another feature that is very intriguing since you can mirror the display.
Thank you for this giveaway Deathsmear, 
Count me in too...

I was use "iMazing" few times for app data backing up.Seams Like this is best alternative AIO toolbox for for it and even more.

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/899491409526444032
Facebook
Twitter 
G+
Thanks Mr. Bing from ThinkSky Support Team and P2D for this chance to win a license for powerful All in One iPhone, iPad and iPod Maneger Software!
The program works very well. Installation of any heavy programs and additions from Apple is no longer needed - Respekt!
https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/9...4389046272

i did not use it before but i read about it

backup is great as i see 

also syncing between computer and iphone & ipad

include all you want to transfer any media or audio or app between computer and iphone & ipad

it will be great to have

I need a simple and effective set of tools to manage iPhone, iPad and iPod without iTunes. With ITools you can easily transfer files between iOS and PC, and manage applications and to backup apps.

Facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/90...5978547201
ITunes is too hard to use
Easy to replace ITunes with ITunes
Transfer music/photos/videos/eBooks between iOS and PC
ITools is good for me to manage my cell phone
Thanks to ThinkSky Support Team and deathsmear I'm delighted to take part in this awesome giveaway!

iTools is a free file and apps manager and synchronous assistant for iDevices (iphone, ipad, ipod touch) that frees the iDevice owners from the shackles of relying solely on iTunes. I like to access phones data from my laptop. This is a tool that enables me to tweak my phones more easily. After tinkering with this I've found iTools to be much easier than iTunes. I can freely transfer music, apps videos pics & all set of files in both ways between Apple device and computer.

There were other softwares for such process lke iMazing or iFunbox but none had the functionality & ease of iTools. Features like ringtone maker, battery manager, real-time desktop projections(a real game changer for iTools in my opinion) are so invaluable which are more fun with ease of use. Current version offers much more functionality now than before. Previously needing to jailbreak my device is well mitigated with iTools. Backup & restore is feature rich, allowing to backup full content of the phone. Can even extract data from backups now. Sync and install applications with much more control and ease. Ringtone tool is a great free tool to use my own media files.Very customized managing of picture albums.

Got no problems with iTunes no more!

Facebook share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS Partition Master Pro 4X Lifetime Free Upgrade deathsmear 49 25,179 02-28-2020 , 09:21 PM
Last Post: Martirosyan
  Promo2day Giveaway PDFelement 7 Pro: Lifetime/1 year License Giveaway tarekma7 14 16,552 07-06-2019 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: MizzM
  Promo2day Contest [Exclusive/Christmas Giveaway] Vovsoft Universal License giveaway tarekma7 29 15,687 01-19-2019 , 10:39 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,172 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  Promo2day Contest Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine (5x Lifetime License) khanyash 20 9,701 10-05-2018 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: scot