Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway (20 Licenses)
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Ant Download Manager is a reliable application that allows you to organize and keep track of your downloads in a convenient manner. It provide full integration to browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and their clones. It supports HTTP(S), FTP(S) network, media stream protocols and various media services. It is also a quick downloader of internet content with video download supports. 

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...5605450842
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/903386202048421888

My Favorite Features are:

Support download from different multimedia websites
Multithreaded
Redownload bad fragments. 
Conversion of media files to mp3 
Disable hibernation during download
Thanks for the giveaway! Here is a Link to my share on Twitter.
Ant Download Manager has several attractive features. 
It's not as intrusive as IDM is (Major Plus), and has a visually-appealing UI. It has the ability to download at extremely high download speeds (on par or better than IDMs in many cases). You can also re-download parts that do not work. Also, as someone who downloads quite often-- the ability to organize/categorize downloads to make them easier to find and sort through is amazing. Last, but certainly not the least, Ant Download Manager has multi-segment downloading (which is an absolute necessity in my book for any Download Manager).
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter Share

Built-in video grabber browser allows me to download videos from many sites and video services. When capturing video AntDM always offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format. Ant Download Manager has its impressive integration in the major web browsers. 
Ant Download Manager is a fast and easy downloader of any internet files.
Ant Download Manager   has a lot of positives like its seamless integration that will make it easy for me to download files whenever necessary.
Giveaway will soon close
@ha14 and @untung:  Invalid entry (Rule 2)

All other members who replied here are winners

PM me within 3 days to claim your win

Your claim must include name (not your username) and email address for license generation

Please include giveaway NAME as your PM title

Congratulations all the winners
thanks and Congratulations to other winners Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Congratulations.
thankyou staff in the promo2dayanniversary and congratulations for the others winners. I will enjoy the program a lot.Thumb
congratulations Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license-Giveaway 2] ahmed 57 27,417 10-05-2019 , 12:36 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest 1 x Internet Download Manager [Lifetime license] ahmed 76 22,686 09-11-2019 , 03:13 PM
Last Post: ImnotwiththeFBI
  BurnAware Professional Review and Giveaway [9 Licenses] tarekma7 32 16,469 09-25-2017 , 04:53 PM
Last Post: smieszko
  WebSite X5 Evolution 13 Review and Giveaway (5 Licenses) tarekma7 21 10,143 09-15-2017 , 06:58 AM
Last Post: walang sangit
  [Anniversary Giveaway] Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway [20 Licenses] tarekma7 45 20,438 09-05-2017 , 07:12 PM
Last Post: tarekma7