Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Anniversary Giveaway] Backup4all Professional Review and Giveaway [20 Licenses]
ONE DAY Remaining HERE
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Backup4all is a reliable backup solution for Windows that will help you to avoid total or partial loss of data. You can select between full, differential, incremental backup and you can even password-protect backup jobs and keep them secure with the high encryption that Backup4all encrypts. Restoring a backup is simple and can restore files to another device, another folder or to its original location. With these best features provided, I am eager to win this license.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...1026041300
Thank you for the giveaway!

Backup4all Professional is a powerful backup solution that offers all the features one may need when it comes to securing precious data. Among my favorite features is its flexibility to save backups to all kind of destination and especially remote storage and the most popular cloud space. The Block-level backup is another impressive feature that speeds up the backup process while keeping backup as samll as possible. I also like to use the locked and open files backup ability of Backup4all so I can make a real-time backup of working virtual machines. The interface is modern and user-friendly.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/90...0259799040
Giveaway will soon close

jan13, ha14: incorrect entries
Great Thanks for Great Giveaway
Thumb

Favorite features besides being Fast backup tool :

1-Ransomware protection
2-Track file versions

Twitter
Thank you for organizing this contest
I want to win because this is a lifetime license that I really like

Reply with your favorite features in a few sentences
1 Block-level Backup - Block-level backup speeds up the process of backing up large files because it replaces only modified data blocks instead of the entire file.

2 Backup directly to CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
This backup program has built-in support for burning CDs, DVDs, HD-DVDs and Blu-ray discs.

3 Ransomware protection

4 Easy File and Folder Selection
You can browse a tree folder to select several files and folders as the source of the backup or you can include or exclude them individually

face
I can identify the following features as interesting ones:
  • Backup locked or opened files (Outlook pst files, for example) with VSC (Volume Shadow Copy) service ;
  • Support for the Amazon S3 ;
  • Support for SFTP.
https://twitter.com/HappydaysYoopi/statu...4487826432
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter Share

Favourite features: Backup4all protects my data against WannaCry Ransomware (WannaCrypt) by backing it up online to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or other popular remote destinations.
With Backup4all I can back-up my data in the Cloud to Google DriveMicrosoft OneDriveDropboxBOXAmazon S3 or Microsoft Azure. This way I benefit from the most powerful infrastructures for protecting online data, while using the backup program I am used to.
Backup4all protects my valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. 
Giveaway close. Winners will soon be announced
Congratulations to the winners

[Image: Ji7W6to.png]

PM me within 48 hours to claim your license, otherwise your win will be void

Your claim must include Name and email address

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IsoBuster 4.4 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 47 26,571 09-30-2019 , 04:07 PM
Last Post: Starship
  [Promo2day 4th Anniversary Giveaway] 1 x Sudden strike 4 tregs_beales 17 10,904 09-28-2019 , 03:49 AM
Last Post: Hamid
  Promo2day Contest OkayFreedom VPN Giveaway - 5 Licenses Mike 17 11,662 09-24-2019 , 12:40 AM
Last Post: Mike
  [Promo2day 4th Anniversary Giveaway] 1 x COD Black Ops 4 Std Edition tregs_beales 25 14,498 09-23-2019 , 11:05 PM
Last Post: monstertruckpa
  [Promo2day 4th Anniversary Giveaway] 1 x EDF 4.1 Shadow of New Despair tregs_beales 17 10,622 09-23-2019 , 07:31 PM
Last Post: ha14