thanks for the giveaway

I need VPN to hide my real IP and access blocked contents

features which I like :  Encryption and open VPN protocol

my share link: twitter
Thanks Cool for the giveaway.

My share below:
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...0835133019

why would you need the product and what feature you like about ShadeYouVPN
Having a VPN is necessary not only to bypass ISP restrictions but also to access content blocked due to Geo restrictions. Another important reason for me is to leech files from leecing sites as they allow only 2 files a day per IP, so VPN helps.

ShadeYouVPN provides notable features such as DNS Leaks Protection and Dynamic IP addresses to ensure 100% anonymity. Moreover, they allow Torrent and P2P and Unlimited Speed and Traffic for all the plans. Also the Speed Test in deathsmear's review shows that one can get 90% of Internet speed while using ShadeYouVPN, which is very useful for me.

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for the Giveaway!
ShadeYou is a VPN provider that allows for both peer-to-peer file sharing as well as torrenting. It provides customers with complete anonymity when they are online and they never record any logs of customer's actions on the web. This providers offers server locations in a variety of countries with the aim of allowing its uers to mask their online identify andbypass restrictions and internet censorship as well as protected against cybercrime. 
Features I like most are :
1. There are no limits on speed and 
2. 5 devices are allowed to be connected at the same time.
3. Efficient customer servic available 24 hours daily via live chat or contact form.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...8884570514
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7354662916
I like the following 2 features the most-
Privacy: provides you anonymity via :-

a) Dynamic IP addresses.

b) DNS Leaks Protection

c) Kill Switch: Kill switch is a technique that helps you prevent unprotected access to the internet.

d) No Logs Policy

Data Protection: using 2048-bit Key Encryption & 4096-bit Key Encryption
Thanks to deathsmear & ShadeYouVPN for this generous giveaway!!

ShadeYouVPN has the best level of encryption in the vpn industry with using 2048-bit Key Encryption & 4096-bit Key Encryption.
Shadeyou vpn also offer Dynamic IP addresses & strictly no log policy , means its secure & anonymous service with the users kept totally anonymous. The kill switch feature helps when connection is dropped.
A flexible server offering is available for different price level & all are worth the already well considered pricing model. Multi devices are supported with compatible client. These features are good reason for me to choose ShadeYouVPN.

Facebook share
[Image: 2lCKlac.png]

Winner please create an account here

https://shadeyouvpn.com/signup

and PM me with your registered email address to be sent to developer for upgrade.
All winner are given 3 day to do so or prize will be forfeited and given to the next winner in the list.

Congratulation
congrats to winner Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Many thanks to Cool for the hard work put in to arrange generous giveaways. Congratulations to all winners. As I have a subscription already I'm willing to pass on my prize. I'm requesting Cool for passing on my prize to another winner. Heart Thumb Smile
Thanks Cool & Congrats to all winners

I would like to pass my 1 month Standard win to the next person.
Dear Cool,
What time should I expect my account to be charge?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NordVPN Official Giveaway Cool 38 13,547 08-09-2017 , 03:18 PM
Last Post: krone
  [Official Giveaway] DriverMax Pro Mohammad 28 14,980 12-24-2016 , 06:27 AM
Last Post: hamilton
  [Official Giveaway] WinRAR Askanag 72 31,174 10-20-2016 , 07:17 AM
Last Post: kommodos
  [Official Giveaway] PDF Studio Pro 11 Mohammad 53 20,551 10-10-2016 , 06:27 PM
Last Post: wwd
  [Official Giveaway] IconUtils Askanag 25 10,027 08-14-2016 , 08:23 PM
Last Post: Askanag