[Official Giveaway] Burnaware Professional 3 x licenses giveaway
This is one of the best burning softwares out there Clap Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
Thank you so much Guardian for this awesome giveaway!

Of course I like the unique feature of Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously most which only belongs to professional edition.
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. 
Thank you for this awesome giveaway!
I like features extract audio tracks and recover data from multisession or unreadable discs.
BurnAware is very light and has everything needed for burning discs.
Thank you for the giveaway! BurnAware is a powerful software with almost all the needed features to process discs. Can not tell which feature I like best since I need them all but the recovery of files from unreadable discs is an extra that comes as a pleasant surprise.
One of many BurnAware great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process.
Please count me in.
Just one of the things i like about Burnaware, is the clean looking interface on  program startup.
Thanks
Thank you.
BurnAware is a full-fledged, easy-to-use burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
Thanks for the giveaway!
There is an additional capability to recover single files from unreadable discs and
burn ISO images to more than one drive at the same time is the best feature I like most.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 21,180 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 23,696 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,895 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 27,036 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  TextCrawler Giveaway (5 Licenses) tarekma7 26 9,211 06-26-2019 , 10:43 PM
Last Post: ahmed