Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional (5 Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: fXO6q3j.jpg]

Data loss can occur at any time. This may be due to a variety of reasons, for example; hardware and software malfunction, human error, software failure, virus attacks, disasters and many other reasons. This makes data recovery solutions very important aspect for all users. If you have any disastrous events of data loss, you can restore your important files.
The all NEW Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software is an interactive software that helps you recover just about everything. You can easily recover lost files, folders, documents, photos, music and any important files. You can restore lost data from corrupt, deleted, damaged, and even reformatted partitions. It scans inaccessible hard drives or partitions for all data types including documents, emails, pictures, music and videos. You can also look for a specific file in the scanned results using the ‘search file’ option. 
Using the program, you can quickly regain your lost data, recover all files or select specific files that you wish to restore to a destination drive or folder. Additionally, E-mail recovery module enables you to recover accidently or deliberately deleted PST files. The built-in deep scan feature helps you to recover more files in the desired location. After complete scan, recoverable files and folders will be displayed like tree view with the option to sort the scan results according to file types and preview the selected files
The program has a new user interface redesigned to be suitable for both beginners and advanced users.

[Image: xktV2gz.png]

Homepage: 

https://www.stellarinfo.com/windows-data-recovery-professional.php 

[Image: aCrjLJc.png]

Current version: 7.0.0.2

Release date: July, 2017

Supported File types for recovery:

[Image: f9s0oGC.png]

Support Devices

The product works just as smoothly with FAT, NTFS, and ExFAT based drives and volumes including laptop and desktop hard drives, digital cameras, memory cards, external media devices, optical media

System Requirements:

Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (both 32 and 64 bit versions), 512 MB free RAM, 50 MB free HDD space

Download

You can download the free trial from the official website or use the following link to download the installer file:

http://download.stellarinfo.com/StellarPhoenixWindowsDataRecovery-Professional.exe  

Features:

It’s easy Do – It – Yourself data recovery software
Recover in 2 simple steps of selecting file type & then selecting recovery location
Safe, efficient & hassle free data recovery
Recover files, folders, documents, emails, photos & videos even after formatting or deletion
Recover from internal & external storage devices like hard disks, CD/DVD, SD cards, USB drives
Recover specific file types of your choice with provision to add new file types
Create image of entire partition for data recovery
Recover lost partitions
Recover data in case of System Failure (professional edition)
Embedded E-mail Recovery module to recover deleted PST files.
Recover data from large Hard Drives with capacity greater than 5TB.
“Deep Scan” allows you to recover files if you were unable to recover with quick scan.
“Create Image” feature allows you to make a replica of your drive, useful feature especially in case
of data corruption.
Recovers all Known and Unknown File Types from chosen media.
Option to add desired file type for data recovery.
Auto detection of removable disk/drive on the fly.
Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32 and ExFat file systems.
Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP

Read the full review HERE

I would like to thank Stellar Team for sponsoring this giveaway exclusive for Promo2day members

I would like to thank Mike for arrangement of this giveaway

We have 5 lifetime licenses, each license value 99$

The giveaway duration is 2 weeks then winners will be selected using Random.org

Rules:

If you want to share in this RARE giveaway; please follow these simple rules:

1. Reply in a few sentences about your favorite features. Note that answers like : the best program, count me, thanks will be void

2. Share the giveaway on social media or other forums

3. PM Mike within 3 days of winners announcement

4. Subscribe to our newsletter HERE and never miss any giveaway 

5. If you have social media accounts : Follow us on Facebook and Twitter  [Optional]
Thank you for good giveaway!

Twitter share

Best Feature is Stellar Phoenix works efficiently and has one of the most feature-rich wizards of any data recovery tool , with options to scan by file type, scan specific folders and preview files while scan is still in progress.
I love that include the ability to recover data from external hard drives, USB flash drives and damaged CDs or DVDs. The tool also supports cloning, which can be used to copy entire file system or a volume onto a new hard drive in case it is failing.

Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software is a user-friendly interface, fast and thorough scans and a wide range of options.
Thanks for the giveaway.
My favorite feature of the program Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional:
- Recover deleted files e-mail clients such as Outlook PST files and DBX.
- Cloning, creating disc images and bootable discs, create image of the entire partition to recover data.
- Search for a specific required file name in the scanned results.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

I think the best feature in the application is that it can be used for  recovering files, folders even after formatting the hard drive. I did format the wrong drive many years ago, and had to use a software to recover files partially.

My FB Share: https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...3431591861
Thanks for this very nice giveaway my friend Tarek, 

I like it power full recovery feature it can recover very data from old HDD at workable status.

https://twitter.com/mohammadwasi786/stat...1367063552
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...1064315905

My favorite features-

1.Recover from internal & external storage devices like hard disks, CD/DVD, SD cards, USB drives
2.“Create Image” feature allows you to make a replica of your drive, useful feature especially in case of data corruption.
Thanks for the giveaway.
My favorite feature are,

*** Cloning, creating disc images and bootable discs, create image of the entire partition to recover data.
*** Search for a specific required file name in the scanned results.

https://twitter.com/kaushmc/status/894902325768105984
Thanks for the giveaway Tarekma7

my favourite features.

Recover from internal & external storage devices like hard disks, CD/DVD, SD cards, USB drives

Recover lost partitions

Recover data from large Hard Drives with capacity greater than 5TB

My share on facebook
tarekma7,thank you for your effort.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery software is an interactive recovery tools, that help me recover files selected to a destination drive or folder.

https://twitter.com/fullmoon1251/status/...2601217024

Good luck to all!
Recovers lost or inaccessible hard drive partitions is the most feature i like some little recovery application can handle this prefect

also preview the file before recover it so if not important to recover it why i recover it then delete 

https://twitter.com/antonygamal/status/8...0670709760

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,562 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional Review and Giveaway tarekma7 37 13,885 01-26-2019 , 09:56 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Promo2day Contest iTools For Windows (5 Premium Licenses with Lifetime Upgrades) tarekma7 7 5,171 11-04-2018 , 02:07 PM
Last Post: Bronwen
  Promo2day Contest iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional (6 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 38 15,785 10-22-2018 , 09:05 AM
Last Post: Raur
  [Review and Giveaway] CleverPDF for Windows (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 27 10,388 09-16-2018 , 02:17 PM
Last Post: kubik67