[Exclusive] Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway
EXCLUSIVE 
Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 month Giveaway

[Image: Fu1pJOe.jpg]

Congratulations 4th Birthday Keepsolid

Features

1 - Data Encryption

- Extremely secure 128-bit and 256-bit encryption

- VPN Unlimited uses a Diffie-Hellman (DH) method with a minimum 4096-bit key, and Elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDHE) protocol with 256 bits.

2 - Privacy

- Dedicated IP , static ip ,personal server.

-  KeepSolid DNS Firewall 

3 - VPN Protocols: OpenVPN,TCP,IKEv1 ,L2TP/IPsec,PPTP & TLS .

4 - Servers: 1000+ high-speed servers across 70+ locations all over the world.

5 - KeepSolid Wise 

6 - Up to 5 Devices +Ultimate Speed & No Data Limit per account.

7 - Cross DevicesiOS ,Android ,macOS ,Windows ,Linux ,Windows Phone ,Apple TV & Browser Extension (Chrome -Firefox).

Full Review Here

=====

I would like to Congratulate Mrs Vera Mayuk (PR Manager) 4th Birthday of Keepsolid & Thank her for sponsoring 10 promo codes for 1-month subscription

Rules

1 - Share on Social Media.

2 - Reply here with your share link & Feedback about Keepsolid VPN.

3 - Giveaway End 18 August 2017.

4 - Winners (10) will be selected by Random.org on 19 August 2017.each one will win Promo code for 1 month subscription.

Good Luck
I like Keepsolid VPN because of its ease of use and its fast connection to the internet and that it has no data limit

https://plus.google.com/u/0/108069646169...zKmqgECELd
thanks for this giveaway,Vpn unlimited, has been a impeccable vpn in terms from privacy transparency in their agreements.
a gama ray in velocity, stabilty and price, with several encryption methods in security to prevent, trackers, ads,  Data leaks & hacker attacks based on Remote requests, so stable ideal for streaming video connections.
 Thumb. 
My share on Facebook
Thanks for the giveaway.
I like Keepsolid VPN because offers the ability to simultaneously connect five devices to any of the supported platforms. Moreover, the connection service can be made different and from one platform simultaneously: for example, you can connect VPN on Android-smartphone, iPad, home Windows PC and laptop with Linux. And can be on five computers running on the same operating system. Supports seven devices and two browser extensions. 
To protect my anonymity network Keepsolid VPN has many servers in many countries around the world, offers the firewall function of KeepSolid DNS and use VPN protocols: OpenVPN, TCP, IKEv1, L2TP / IPsec, PPTP, and TLS.

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Thanks to deathsmear for a great giveaway.

VPN unlimited is a Bronx-based VPN provider that extends across most of the inhabited world. They boast one of the largest VPN networks available with over three hundred servers. Keepsolid also offer both a seven day free trial in addition to a seven day money back guarantee. Their network is among the largest, reaching over 50 different countries around the globe. And they offer rock-solid encryption with top-of-the-line protocols like the open sourced OpenVPN.
  • Well-designed apps
  • Affordable pricing plans
  • Lifetime subscription available
  • Fast performance
  • 300+ servers in 50+ countries
  • 5 simultaneous connections
  • Attractive add-ons
  • No logging policy

Feedback: Having used VPN unlimited for nearly a year(I bought a multi year license which I think is discontinued now & only yearly+kifetime options are available & I am always trying different VPN apps. I rate this one as decent), can say it has a better interface than most with those networks that require some sort of sign in agreement(that is a combination of personal taste in UI preferences and functionality) & work across devices as simple app. But on phone this does drain the battery a lot as it always keeps running.

Service can be a bit finicky but overall it works. I've been able to use the service simultaneously on 3 devices, two win7 pc & a phone. Because Keepsolid has range of apps including browser addons this will be handy for even beginners to vpn services. Keepsolid is an affordable VPN service that offers great features bundled up in unimaginable prices with the lifetime offer(I don’t want to pay a ton of money for a simple software like VPN every year). Their policy and encyptions were good, kinda slow unlike the others but for a price less than half of such services Keepsolid is a solid choice. The server list is not illustrious and there is room for improvement(Edit: they have improved in last few months a great deal including many added utilities like Keepsolid wise & stronger encryption).

Overall, VPN Unlimited is pretty good. It's not the best I've used. But if you're looking for decent VPN option at half the cost, or less, of comparable services this is totally worth the shot especially with some of the deals floating around online. There are some good extra services like dedicated IP/personal server available at extra cost if your willing to spend more. But as a mid range customer I'm ok with their service.

Facebook share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8871328768

Thanks for the giveaway, deathsmear!!! 
I would like to give keepsolid vpn an excellent rating and would suggest one new feature-
Providing an option of having a small keepsolid vpn button/widget/status button on the desktop or every window the user opens with an off and on status of the Vpn(i.e. it should always be there, but there can be an option in the main program's main interface for turning off this feature). I think no VPN has this feature till now. This will help prevent users from connecting to or keeping  VPN ON when they are not allowed for example in forum giveaways.  Every VPN program has the icon in the quick launch or taskbar but not on the desktop or every window and that too to notify users if they are still connected to VPN. Many people enter forum giveaways or some other work which do not allow VPN by mistake because of no such feature. 
I hope this feature suggestion helps keepsolid vpn team.
I would like to get one thanks for this giveaway my friend, Keepsolid is good in service and more location around the world.

The most like feature is browser extension.
https://twitter.com/mohammadwasi786/stat...5176053761
thanks deathsmear for organizing this again as I miss the chance few month ago for this same giveaway. 
I like this VPN because it offer a lot of location and server to user. I need this for secure browsing and protect my priacy online.

also, congratulation VPN Unlimited for their 4 th year anniversary. 

twitter share
I have one of this but will expire soon
My fav feature :
1. Many Server
2. Many Device
3. So far im enjoy for my slow speed internet w/ this will stable
want it again from this giveaway
i hope i can win  Angel

TWEET
I like this VPN for :
1-Nice protocol(OpenVPN,TCP,IKEv1 ,L2TP/IPsec,PPTP & TLS .)
2-Great Privacy(Dedicated IP , static ip ,personal server)
3-Long Server park(1000+ high-speed servers across 70+ locations all over the world.)
4-Nice UI
5-DNS firewall(Keep out modern threats, such as man-in-the-middle attacks)
6-Wise technology (If you are on a network where VPN services are actively being targeted and blocked, then you definitely don't want the network to know you are using a VPN. The only way out is to conceal your VPN connection.)
*this technology very usable in my country (or another country with strong censorship)

my share :

https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich/post...2485685874

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Exclusive] Rocketize.me Review + Giveaway 5X Basic Plan deathsmear 33 17,595 09-09-2017 , 01:10 AM
Last Post: deathsmear