ON1 Photo RAW 2017 [2 licenses]
Thank you very much for the super contest. 

Photography is my passion so if you have the opportunity to fight for a photo program, I would be happy to take part in the competition.
The feature I would most like to use in the ON1 Photo Raw program is the great raw image processing and the ability to develop those photos.

thank you very much for giveaway.
i like effects app
Quickly create your look or recreate any popular style
Stackable filters, presets, borders, overlays, and textures
everything good in program Heart Heart Heart
just hope see 32bit soon

Twitter
Google+
Thanks to tarekma's hard word we have a great giveaway contest for [b]ON1 Photo RAW 2017. [/b]

Photography is my side passion & will continue to be. So a fantastic photo organizer &  effects creating software like On1 photo raw is the most useful tool be it for home album creating or turn photos from memorable occasions even better by adding effects.

I like A fast state-of-the-art Raw Engine with Raw processor for recovering world class image quality.
It has popular styles for HDR, B&W, Color Grading, Cinematic, Matte, Film etc for turning normal images into artistic creations.
CATALOG: Powerful cataloging capabilities with labels & tags for organising & saving+editing my digital photos.

Facebook share
Thanks tarekma7 for the giveaway.

My share below
https://www.facebook.com/grrgrr.grr.7/po...0160623420

Based on my need, the favorite features are - 
- connectivity with cloud storage providers
- availability of numerous photo filters
- ability to remove unwanted items
- erase function
- red eyes removal
- noise removal
- backgrounds replacing 
- Non-Destructive workflow

Already subscribed to email newsletter.

Thanks,
Grr
Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite features are
  • It's possible replacement for Photoshop
  • Ability to edit RAW files
  • Enlargement using Genuine Fractals

https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/898577089183399938
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7  Thumb
I would like to win a license for this interesting software as this feature "Built with state-of-the-art raw processing engine, Photo RAW" drawn my attention and made me interested in trying this fancy looking software as i need photo editing tools for my professional work.
Best of luck to all the participants,

dino.

My share below:
g+
Photography I work hobbystically.
ON1 Photo RAW 2017 has an easy-to-learn and very comfortable interface. All operations can be performed from the main window.
The program is fast and even advanced processing takes place in real time.
It has a lot of tools, including layers that I can apply patches, various effects and experiment freely.
Very well fractal works for a resized image size.
It also supports Nik Collection plugins (now available for free).
All of these features encourage me to participate in the competition.

Thanks tarekma7 and ON1 company for the giveaway  Greeting

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/893780324622233600
Giveaway share

I still use Picasa, local install. ON1 Photo RAW seems interesting & good software, & would be a good replacement for Picasa here. Basically, I am looking for a good organizer with decent edit features. My fav features would be organizer & edit, & effects, plugin, etc would come handy sometimes.
Thank you for the giveaway!

ON1 Photo RAW is a really powerful photo utility. My favorite features are those that its editor provides like non-destructive workflow and selectively applying adjustments. However the most useful feature is it can process RAW files and get the best out of a photo. It can also enlarge images using genuine fractals.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/89...8701886464

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest uMark Photo Watermarker (3 Lifetime Licenses with Upgrades) tarekma7 26 10,232 10-27-2018 , 12:22 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Ashampoo Photo Commander 16 Review and Giveaway (5 lifetime licenses) tarekma7 22 12,567 12-08-2017 , 11:15 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Kerish Doctor 2017 Giveaway (50 Licenses) Mike 45 24,034 10-02-2017 , 10:37 AM
Last Post: Mike
  [Exclusive] PowerArchiver 2017 Toolbox [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 63 33,040 03-11-2017 , 01:53 PM
Last Post: sterchin
  Acronis True Image 2017 NEW GENERATION (3 Licenses) tarekma7 88 36,426 03-02-2017 , 08:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7