Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 (10 License Keys)
Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

I would like to use this on my desktop I had been sticking with AVG in the past this is a great chance for me to test this out.
The feature that caught my eye the most is its $500 service warranty which further give the user assurance using their service.
I am software freak so I will find their live Sandboxie mode extremely useful as I used to test even software produce by individual programmer which I usually did in Window safe mode.

twitter
ready to use this great software
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!!!
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3790315520
I LIKE COMODO'S ASSURANCE/GURANTEE SERVICE WHICH COVERS COSTS UPTO 500$ IN CASE THE VIRUS CANNOT BE REMOVED AND HAS CAUSED DAMAGE, AUTOSANDBOX TECHNOLOGY(Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they can cause no damage.) And lastly the detection rates are excellent!!!
Thanks for the giveaway.
Comodo Internet Security is the best on the world.
My favorite features is:
-the best firewall
-secure shopping
-auto sandbox technology.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...1616301503
thanks for  Comodo Internet Security Pro 10, my favorite features:
Unknown programs to be locked in sandbox, valkyrie and the agressive firewall protection.

My share on facebook
Thanks tarekma7 for the Giveaway.
Comodo Internet Security Pro is very good software for protection.
Features i like that is Secure Shopping and Unlimited Live Expert Virus Removal.
[Image: 8ee45631-e10b-4500-8e01-a61fad5f0f51.png]
first of all,thanks for nice giveaway.
I love these features:
SandBox technology.
CloudBased software.
Ultra Fast and do't slow down the system.
Bot Protection.
I also use Comodo firewall for 2 years,without doubt its one of the best in the world.
my share is:

https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich/post...2036383586
Thanks Tarekma & Comodo for bringing yet another excellent giveaway & very excited to participate. Worship 

I have previously used Comodo free antivirus as I could not afford the premium before. It still gave excellent protection. Comodo makes top class security products & always at foefront of security. I like the auto sandbox technology, spyware scanning parts as most infections occur through it. Comodo also provides guarantee for total removal of viruses.

Facebook share
I been using comodo for long time and would like to win a license for it.

I like Defence+ and auto sandbox.

My Share twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,139 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 13,562 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  [Exclusive] Watchdog Online Security Pro [10 License Keys] tarekma7 29 15,011 08-17-2017 , 12:10 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales
  Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 (10 License Keys) tarekma7 32 13,278 03-27-2017 , 10:18 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Franzis HDR Projects 4 Pro Giveaway [10 License Keys] tarekma7 16 7,545 12-13-2016 , 12:02 AM
Last Post: Jarom