Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Steganos Password Manager 18 - 1 license
Create and manage strong passwords

Convenient and secure. On PC & Smartphone

Do you leave your front door unlocked? Do you have the same key for your house, your car, and your office? Would you trust a complete stranger with your keys? Of course not!

Passwords are the keys to your digital life, and the variety and quality of your personal passwords is crucial for online security.
Trying to think up more and more passwords for your growing number of online accounts – and trying to remember them all – is virtually impossible.

Steganos Password Manager 18 provides a comfortable solution: it generates extremely strong passwords, automatically inserts them on websites, and remembers them so you don’t have to. You only have to remember one password!

• NEW! New intuitive user interface
  • NEW! Microsoft Edge browser plugin *
  • NEW! Optimized and advanced automatic fill in of passwords
  • NEW! Redesigned browser plugins for Chrome & Firefox
  • Mobile access for your passwords via OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD
  • Highly secure encryption: the encryption algorithm safely stores all login data with AES 256-bit encryption
  • Mobile access for your passwords now also via iTunes or Explorer (Android) sync possible - no cloud access required
  • “Steganos Mobile Privacy” app for iOS and Android which automatically inserts passwords on smartphones with the in-app browser for your smartphone and tablet!
  • A virtual keyboard makes it impossible for keyloggers to record keyboard input. An optional character randomizer protects against mouse click logging
  • Portable version included: use the encrypted password list and portable USB version of Steganos Password Manager 18 on any PC
  • Print function for safekeeping password lists with a notary or in bank safe deposit box
  • Automatically enters and stores login data
  • PicPass (picture passwords), password generator, handy templates, and storage space for secure notes

Prize:

1 x  Steganos Password Manager 18   license 

If you would like to be entered in this giveaway then just leave a comment below.

I will randomize and pick 1 winner once giveaway has ended on Jun 19, 2017
done.
Thank you! Smile
Thanks for giveaway!
Thank You Tongue
Thanks for giveaway!
Sounds like great software. I hope to win.

Thank you AAU Smile
Thank you  Oh no
thank you my friend for this giveaway
Thanks for giveaway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 22 Mike 1 1,393 12-12-2021 , 08:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway 1x Steganos Privacy Suite 22 + 1x my Steganos Online Shield VPN! ahmed 13 3,569 06-09-2021 , 01:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 21 (5 licenses) Mike 18 7,597 04-20-2020 , 01:06 PM
Last Post: Starship
  Personal Giveaway 1x Steganos Privacy Suite 21 + 1x my Steganos Online Shield VPN! ahmed 15 6,448 02-16-2020 , 06:42 PM
  Personal Giveaway Steganos Password Manager 21 smieszko 15 4,506 01-12-2020 , 03:56 PM
Last Post: Raur