Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Reviewer needed for Premiumize
Need a reviewer for Premiumize.me service.

https://www.premiumize.me/

Premiumize provide these service:

- Cloud torrent
- VPN
- File hosting download
- Usenet
- VOIP
- DNS / Website unblock.

Please leave a reply here if you are interested and I will sent you an account (1 month and another 1 month coupon code after review).
Please mention all details regarding the review. What will the reviewer get?
I had mention an account will be provided for review?

* Updated account info
Ok, mate. best of luck.
I'm interested, hence spent couple of minutes checking their site.
Didn't find anything mentioned about their service, etc - without becoming a member/login.

ok, created a login as well

Seems I can review Torrent Cloud, Filehosts, DNS and VPN service. VOIP service review will take away all the fair use points available for 1 month. see below

Have 2 main issues
1. They have a fair use point system so it will be consumed in the review to great extent
https://www.premiumize.me/knowledgebase?...es-it-work

2. The 1month review offer could go wasted should I not happen to download (from Filehosts) in that period, considering if I have any points left post review. Do we have an alternate here.

Happy to hear back from you, feel free to PM me pls.

Thanks,
Grr
(05-19-2017 , 05:28 AM)grr Wrote: I'm interest, hence spent couple of minutes checking their site.
Didn't find anything mentioned about their service, etc - without becoming a member/login.

ok, created a login as well

Seems I can review Torrent Cloud, Filehosts, DNS and VPN service. VOIP service review will take away all the fair use points available for 1 month. see below

Have 2 main issues
1. They have a fair use point system so it will be consumed in the review to great extent
https://www.premiumize.me/knowledgebase?...es-it-work

2. The 1month review offer could go wasted should I not happen to download (from Filehosts) in that period, considering if I have any points left post review. Do we have an alternate here.

Happy to hear back from you, feel free to PM me pls.

Thanks,
Grr

Hi grr,

The fair point policy will not affect or prove to be an obstacle for the reviewer. You will be provided approximate 1000 GB for the month based on their 1000 point per month usage policy as 1 point equivalent to 1 GB. In case you had any difficulty while conducting the review you can PM me I will forward your problem to the developer for help.
Pump. Anyone interested for a review please let me know.
Hi Cool,
I can review the following if the developer is ok to remove the montly limitation (1 month and another 1 month coupon code after review) and make it last while the fair use points are available.

Torrent Cloud, 
Filehosts, 
DNS and 
VPN service

Thanks,
Grr
(05-21-2017 , 04:59 AM)grr Wrote: Hi Cool,
I can review the following if the developer is ok to remove the montly limitation (1 month and another 1 month coupon code after review) and make it last while the fair use points are available.

Torrent Cloud, 
Filehosts, 
DNS and 
VPN service

Thanks,
Grr

It is their fair use policy to avoid abuse it applied for all even for regular paid user so I am a bit skeptical about this matter. I think 1000 GB / 1 TB per month is rather sufficient even for heavy user.
(05-21-2017 , 06:04 AM)Cool Wrote:
(05-21-2017 , 04:59 AM)grr Wrote: Hi Cool,

Torrent Cloud, 
Filehosts, 
DNS and 
VPN service

Thanks,
Grr

It is their fair use policy to avoid abuse it applied for all even for regular paid user so I am a bit skeptical about this matter. I think 1000 GB / 1 TB per month is rather sufficient even for heavy user.

Yes, but as I don't have a monthly bandwidth of even 100GB, all this will go waste for me. Hence, the reason I requested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VideoProc Converter Reviewer Needed Mike 6 3,472 11-02-2022 , 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Reviewer needed for Watchdog Anti-Malware Mike 2 11,651 07-29-2021 , 08:33 PM
  Reviewer needed for Hideaway VPN Mike 5 14,983 03-06-2021 , 09:39 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Reviewer needed for PandaVPN Mike 0 13,715 02-22-2021 , 02:41 PM
  Reviewer needed for Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Mike 5 17,516 09-27-2020 , 06:27 AM