Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Review Promo2day on TrustPilot
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/8...7552374784
The best site dedicated to software and contests.

great people.
I already gave my good review and total approval.

https://www.trustpilot.com/submitted/rev...d5a8ce4eb0
We need more members to write reviews here:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.promo2day.com

You can login with your facebook, G+ or any email and leave a short review. It can be few sentences about your experience with our forum
i have written a review on mywot and sitejabber also.
Got the following email from TrustPilot today.

Quote:Dear Sir/Madam,

Trustpilot aims to build trust between businesses and consumers by providing a space for customers to leave feedback about their genuine experiences. To ensure the integrity of reviews, we have customised software that checks our platform for activities that fall outside of usual reviewer behaviour.

We’re writing to let you know that our system has found reviews associated with www.promo2day.com on Trustpilot that don’t meet our Company Guidelines and/or we’re unable to verify the authenticity of.

Following our standard procedures, to date we’ve removed a total of 4 reviews of your company from Trustpilot.

Each of the reviewers has been informed and can contact us if they believe there’s been a misunderstanding. We’ve engaged directly with the reviewers because they own their reviews on Trustpilot, and whether or not we can reinstate the reviews is a matter between each of the reviewers and us.

Best regards,
Trustpilot Compliance
Done
 Greeting
[Image: 1WeE93lgQAOzvsGR36e32w.png]

Just to answer a few question to whoever who post this review.

Quote:They let the giveaway run overtime before locking the topic with the message "Giveaway close. Winners will be announced"

Clearly stated. -"Winner WILL BE ANNOUNCED". Also, topic is locked meaning we do not allow further entry after contest closing date to prevent member from participate anymore.

Quote:Almost a week after the giveaway was suppose to end, they still haven't announce the winner.

Please note that we can ONLY TRY OUR BEST to ensure prizes to be delivered on time however there is always unforeseen circumstances such as developer does not always respond immediately to our queries therefore delay cannot be avoided. However, prizes will DEFINITELY be delivered regardless of time taken - which is what all that matter.

Please also note that there is circumstances which prevent winner to be immediately announced. Organizer need to verify all entry and this takes time especially to contest that had large participants. This includes but not limited to share link (whether the link provided is broken or etc) and also the issue which had been touch recently - duplicate IP and multiple entry.

Quote:The admins are also known for deleting topics and ignoring PMs from members.

As far as I know, NEVER had been a valid topic or thread is deleted by the staff other than spam content. We had circumstances of invalid entry that do not comply to contest rules but what we do is we just not include them in the final raffle but we do not delete such post. In regard of the reported duplicate post/thread we usually merge them and not delete them just so that you know.

If you had any other complain, suggestion, or feedback please kindly post it here https://www.promo2day.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3

Hope this able to help clarify your doubt. Thank you.
DANIEL IS:
[Image: OrdinaryQuerulousEeve-max-1mb.gif]

Bounce
Even i agree. P2D is one of the most transparent forum and has one of the best teams too.
Quote:Almost a week after the giveaway was suppose to end, they still haven't announce the winner.

Also, we all have a personal life and admins too

P.s. P2d is the best forum for me   Rock'n'Roll

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review Promo2day on sitejabber Mike 5 3,438 10-16-2017 , 09:57 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Review Promo2day forum tarekma7 1 2,721 09-23-2016 , 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kershwow