Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Leftovers from the "World Backup Software Bundle"
Big Grin 
I only took half of the "World Backup Software Bundle" that AAU gave away. With AAU's permission, I decided to give away the Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 license and the Windscribe VPN Pro license, since I don't need them. (I have my reasons, don't judge.)

Ashampoo Backup Pro 11: Lifetime license
Windscribe VPN Pro: 1 year license

Rules:
  1. To enter, pay thanks to AAU for the initial licenses in a comment below.
  2. Winners will be selected through random.org.
  3. Smile
Giveaway will end in a week.
World Backup Software Bundle
Thanks Infinity  and AAU for  the software licenses.
thanks for the giveaway
Wink 
Hello good day many thanks to the AAU for these serials and thanks to Infinity for doing this giveaway,greetings.
Thanks to AAU for the licenses and infinity for the generosity!!!
Thank yoo for this nice Giveaway !  :-)
Thanks infinity
Thanks AUU

For this giveaway 
First thanks to AAU for His initial licenses on Software Bundle Giveaway and thanks Infinity again for his generosity on further giveaways of licenses received.
Thanks for the subsequent Giveaways !
Infinity, you are very generous to give these great soft-wares to others.  I especially need the Ashampoo Backup Pro 11 license.

Also, thank you "ASUS" for the original give-away and for being one of the largest posters of software discounts, valuable news and information.
Thanks AAU for the giveaway Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway 1 x Ashampoo Ultimate Software Bundle! ahmed 14 4,795 03-01-2020 , 11:05 PM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway CyberLink Software Bundle AAU 32 8,222 06-29-2019 , 12:39 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean
  [Leftovers] Humble Software Bundle: Cybersecurity AAU 6 4,143 06-22-2018 , 05:45 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
  [Personal Giveaway] World Backup Day Software Bundle AAU 37 12,429 04-02-2017 , 08:18 PM
Last Post: Jeanjean