Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 - 1 year 3 devices giveaway!
What do you like the most on promo2day and why? What you don`t like and why?
What I like the most is nice giveaways and friendly people.
What I don't like is I wish I had a bigger inbox.
(03-07-2017 , 07:12 PM)clyde Wrote: What do you like the most on promo2day and why? What you don`t like and why?
What I like the most is nice giveaways and friendly people.
What I don't like is I wish I had a bigger inbox.

The Maximum number of private messages that can be stored by users has been upgraded to 800.
I like the many different and useful giveaways organzied on this site and the nice community!
I don't like it when there is a delay in announcing the winner, but this is not a big problem.

Thank you for this opportunity!
(03-08-2017 , 09:59 AM)csi Wrote: I like the many different and useful giveaways organzied on this site and the nice community!
I don't like it when there is a delay in announcing the winner, but this is not a big problem.

Hi, 

My friend we're human not a superman, we all have our personal life that's why sometime it happens, We will try our best in future giveaways. Thumb

Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for this very good giveaway.

I like our member are very friendly.  Smile
I don't like to BAN any user when we found multiple accounts, but we have to do that for other members.  :(

Thanks
What I like:

friendly and helpful members and administrators

I do not like:

sometimes the winners were announced only in giveaway threads and not in winners section and I missed some of my wins.
Thank You for the giveaway 

I like this community, because every person on this community are very helpful they are always ready to help with any type of technological or software related problem basically it is a family we all help each other. 

What I don't like it is tough to say because I like everything about the forum.

All the members in this forum are human beings so they have their limitation too, so please keep patience they will do their best.

Thats It...
I like everything here.  Big Grin
Thank you.
I like the giveaways here and especially the 2 admins.
There's nothing that I don't like.
Hi Hello
What I like about Promo2day:
1). The website has an intuitive interface for non-English speaking participant.
2). A very interesting option for the participants desired programs, exchange, etc.
3). Very friendly staff and most important, has a tendency to permanence! 
Fair and honest administrators. I here made friends
4). Worship Thanks Promo2day, I had the opportunity to use the programs that I buy are not able to, it is very expensive. 

What worries me about Promo2day:
1). Not always easy to confirm my victory in the contest, when it happens in a long trip, in the absence of the Internet. Sometimes we have to debug part in the competition.
2). Always have to use the Google translator, which sometimes distorts my thoughts are entered on the website. Worried understood me correctly on the forum..
(P.S. Could you tell me which online translator is best for our forum. I will be very grateful.)

In all other respects, Promo2day best site Giveaway I've ever met on the Internet!  Thumb
Good luck to everyone in this contest! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 Global key for 4 devices Sasha 24 7,758 11-08-2022 , 05:59 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Personal Giveaway Super Bowl LVI Guess the Score Giveaway (Kaspersky Internet Security) Mike 20 4,829 02-14-2022 , 04:15 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Personal Giveaway CyberGhost Premium VPN Subscription - One year / 7 Devices Mike 45 9,161 01-20-2022 , 07:13 PM
Last Post: grr
  Personal Giveaway Kaspersky New Year’s Day Giveaway Mike 31 7,151 01-03-2022 , 04:10 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  Personal Giveaway Cyber Monday Giveaway (Kaspersky or ESET Internet Security) Mike 33 7,233 12-02-2021 , 12:18 PM
Last Post: s66