Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Reviewer needed for Black Bird Cleaner
[Image: LogoBox.png]

Secure and easy to use Black Bird Cleaner smart scan every inch of your Pc and then remove the junk it finds. And, it only selects files that are 100% safe-to-delete, so you never have to worry about removing the wrong ones.

Really Optimize your PC
Black Bird Cleaner removes thousands of really unnecessary files! So after cleaning your computer will be run faster! Also, Black Bird Cleaner speed-up computer startup and shutdown, optimize NTFS file system, speed-up network and internet (Increasing DNS cache), creates swap file size optimal for your PC, speed-up visual effects.

Clean more trash than others!
Due to a completely new algorithms and a completely different approach, Black Bird Cleaner cleans more trash than others.

Clear cache more than 50 browsers
Unlike other optimizers, Black Bird Cleaner clear cache, cookies, history and temporary files more than 50 browsers! Also, find old update files and old installers of browsers!

More tools to diagnostic and cleaning your PC
Black Bird Cleaner has modules such as: Disk Analyzer which shows which files on the computer occupy the most space! Service Manager which shows you all services on your pc. With this module you can remove not needed service. Also, we have very big system information module which shows you all information about your PC!

Homepage URL: http://blackbirdcleaning.com

I need a good informative review for Black Bird Cleaner. The reviewer will get a lifetime license as a reward for doing the review. If interested and you can write a good review then please reply below.
I used this software and I liked its features.
I will do a video review where you will learn some truths about this software. Video review + screenshots review.
Just give me 3 to 4 days, mate ;)

Hope the lifetime license also supports free upgrades for all versions Smile
I can do the review Mike
My frd whizkidraj eats & sleeps "Lifetime License with Free Upgrades"... Tongue If the reward is "Lifetime License with Free Upgrades"...WKR will do a hell of a review... Big Grin
(02-26-2017 , 11:44 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I can do the review Mike

Thanks Tarek let me know once your review is finished.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VideoProc Converter Reviewer Needed Mike 6 3,470 11-02-2022 , 02:48 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Reviewer needed for Watchdog Anti-Malware Mike 2 11,650 07-29-2021 , 08:33 PM
  Reviewer needed for Hideaway VPN Mike 5 14,981 03-06-2021 , 09:39 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Reviewer needed for PandaVPN Mike 0 13,713 02-22-2021 , 02:41 PM
  Reviewer needed for Steganos Privacy Suite 22 Mike 5 17,514 09-27-2020 , 06:27 AM