Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
The Best Tune-Up Utilities of 2016
[Image: 9P38zqG.jpg]

Quote:A PC tune-up utility is an application that digs deep into your computer and fixes trouble areas. It performs several functions, including defragmenting your PC's hard drive, repairing the incredibly problematic Windows Registry, and freeing up disk space by deleting useless and duplicate files. Some tune-up utilities perform just those basic functions, while more elaborate ones add numerous features that improve your computer in interesting ways. For example, Iolo System Mechanic—our Editors' Choice for paid tune-up suites—cleaned our gunked-up test bed with its real-time system monitoring and Commonly Redundant or Unnecessary Decelerators and Destabilizers (CRUDD) Remover. SlimWare Utilities SlimCleaner Plus troubleshoots your computer's start up process, helping you to remove apps that don't really need to be there that are slowing down your boot time.

There are many joys associated with buying a new PC, but the most obvious one is the assurance that your new computer, be it a budget business laptop or a tricked-out gaming desktop, will run at peak capacity. You boot it up, and sit back as windows and programs open and close and operate at a brisk pace. It's wonderful. But it doesn't last. That's when tune-up utilities prove their worth.

Read the full article:  HERE
Thanks for the post Tarek. Their top pick was Iolo System Mechanic 15.5 but I would have to say my current choice would have to be Kerish Doctor 2016 which was not included.
Relax, guys. That top is pure bull$hit, as usually it is included the one that pays not the one that deserves or performs excellent. I simply ignore these kind of charts and use my own knowledge. They are very amusing instead so i laughed a bit and moved on.
Thumb
I agree that wouldn't be my first choice either Oh no No

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Glary Utilities Free & Glary Utilities Pro 5.158.0.184 Released mrtrout 0 988 01-05-2021 , 09:01 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Glary Utilities Free 5.156.0.182 & Portable Glary Utilities 5.156.0.182 mrtrout 0 946 12-07-2020 , 10:17 AM
Last Post: mrtrout