Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Computer problems
In addition to being very busy currently, I have some serious  problems with my computer

I am trying to repair

Some giveaways and licenses will be delayed

Also, i am working with my smartphone, so my activity will be affected till computer repair
(11-05-2016 , 05:54 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: In addition to being very busy currently, I have some serious  problems with my computer

I am trying to repair

Some giveaways and licenses will be delayed

Also, i am working with my smartphone, so my activity will be affected till computer repair

If it is a OS or software related problem then I may help you Smile
for hardware problems, it is little difficult Big Grin
Let's us know the problem and we'll let you know if we can help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I installed ABBYY fine reader,  it causes my system to hang. I uninstalled it with some other unused apps then i did restart
My system got corrupted and system restore failed
The strange thing is that my recovery DVDs suddenly are blanc!!!! I have used it once since 3 years

Now i am trying to reset my PC
(11-05-2016 , 07:10 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I installed ABBYY fine reader,  it causes my system to hang. I uninstalled it with some other unused apps then i did restart
The strange thing is that my recovery DVDs suddenly are blanc!!!! I have used it once since 3 years

ohh, try to goto safe mode if possible.if it related to automatic boot repair then try to use this guide.
otherwise make a bootable pendrive with any of the bootable usb maker like rufus, usbdisk image, etc. and try to repair your old windows and if that fails then only reset your pc (if it doesn't contains important data).
The similar thing once happened to my system with Windows 8.1 and generally this happens with disk corruption at some clusters and after Windows 8 (never has a problem with Windows 10 so don't know) windows is unable to auto repair them and give out the error of unreadable parts with files corruption.
if you have Rollback Rx PC then install it..it is very good at rolling back even when your boot gets corrupted and have saved my pc many times.
Oh, that's so not good. But as the article that gdant provided suggests going to command prompt and using chkdsk /rhas helped me a lot of times in apparently similar situations. Good luck with the recovery!
Download a basic ISO if its windows 10 from another computer or is you have one. I know its hard but keep trying to boot up in Bios. Set the main bootup for your computer for the DVD drive. Make sure your harddrive is listed and is as the second boot up drive. If you have a recovery media on a usb set it as the second boot and harddrive. Once you get it boot up and restored with the ISO. Restore back with your recovery partition. Do you not have a Backup of your drive on a portable drive or a 128 USB flash? If not and you get it booted up and restored. Once everything is back to normal Back up a system image with Macrium Reflect Free.
Hope you get t up. I just went through a same situation. Now I back my system up once a week. Smile
Runs SFC filechecker. Admin command prompt sfc /scannow

Better yet: download the iso. Mount the iso as a virtual drive, run setup from the virtual drive,Win 10 will be fixed and nothing will go missing  Allprograms doc pictures will all be there upon completion..Easiest fastest way.

(11-05-2016 , 08:51 PM)dandav51 Wrote: Download a basic ISO if its windows 10 from another computer or is you have one. I know its hard but keep trying to boot up in Bios. Set the main bootup for your computer for the DVD drive. Make sure your harddrive is listed and is as the second boot up drive. If you have a recovery media on a usb set it as the second boot and harddrive. Once you get it boot up and restored with the ISO. Restore back with your recovery partition. Do you not have a Backup of your drive on a portable drive or a 128 USB flash? If not and you get it booted up and restored. Once everything is back to normal Back up a system image with Macrium Reflect Free.
Hope you get t up. I just went through a same situation. Now I back my system up once a week. Smile
There are multiple ways of resolving this since you don't know which system file has got corrupted.

I would try to resolve things in the following order
1) System Restore
2) sfc/scannow
3) Use Windows Troubleshooter to see if it can help.
4) A system repair disk or image restore if you would created a disk for it
5) Play around with the DISM command.

Needless to say that you would require rebooting every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-05-2016 , 07:10 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I installed ABBYY fine reader,  it causes my system to hang. I uninstalled it with some other unused apps then i did restart

Hi Tarek,

sad to hear this, could you please let us know what error displaying on monitor ? so we could serve quick & better way to fix it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Updates Problems and issues subsection tarekma7 1 739 08-14-2022 , 08:48 AM
Last Post: tarekma7