Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Sorry but i suggest
Sorry but i suggest

in recent official giveaway  i was very annoying in claim my license so really apologize to be annoying . but it happened because i found that one of winners replied ( thanks for licence, congrats all winners ) so i thought that he received  the license and i am not and fear of being forgotten.

I suggest that giveaway organizer determine maximum time of license arrival to winners.

after all : sorry to be annoying
Hi,

Sometime we are busy to in other work, if you don't mind I would like to suggest you

Send again PM, that giveaway organiser as a reminder PM.

Regards
Mohammad
(11-05-2016 , 03:21 PM)Mohammad Wrote: Hi,

Sometime we are busy to in other work, if you don't mind I would like to suggest you

Send again PM, that giveaway organiser as a reminder PM.

Regards
Mohammad

thank you very much 

i sent last one Yesterday, 12:21 AM and the reply was claim once and wait for your license and i am waiting

endless thanks and appreciate your reply.
If you ever send me a license claim and I don't respond in a few days with your license or pm please send me a followup message. Some giveaways I get licenses in advance and others developers require winners info before sending me license keys.
Several developers also like to send the keys to the winners on their own.
Or it may happen that the giveaway holder waits to pass the deadline to claim the license and sends the licenses after the expiration of the said number of days. Others send the license immediately after claim. So, it is good to be a winner after all. Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you want to suggest software Giveaway, read this tarekma7 34 15,390 12-03-2023 , 09:08 AM
Last Post: hakah
  I would like to suggest a contest for Diskeeper 18 Pro software. divinenews 2 4,793 01-16-2020 , 02:36 PM
Last Post: divinenews