Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows (Lifetime + 1-Year Licenses)
There are times when I need to record something from screen.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Twetwetweet
Licenses sent and lifetime license draw in a few days.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Reply about RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows and why you would like to get a license.
RecMaster Screen Recorder is a screen recording software which can record the entirety or portions of your
computer or mobile screen. This tool is an ideal tool suitable for both beginners and advanced users for
providing most easiest and efficient ways to start with or diverse pre-settings for video size and quality,
video/audio format, audio souce, webcam overlay, mouse cursor/watermark effects and scheduling recording.
With such good features provided, I would like to win this license to help capture screenshots.

3. Share the giveaway on your social media or other websites .
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...uoFbSbEKal
Today is the final day to enter this contest.
Many thanks for the giveaway, @Mike 
This software does a pretty good job on recording the activity on my screen. Would like to be entered in the lifetime draw.

My share is below:
X giveaway share
Thumb
Thanks so much Mike for the giveaway. It is professional screen recording software with many tools and features to make everything simple and easy. I hope to win lifetime license 

[Image: O2WT1qo.png]

Lifetime winners announce above and will have 5 days to claim their win. Unclaimed Lifetime licenses will be distributed at my sole discretion.
Excellent, thanks Mike.

License received for :-
RecMaster Screen Recorder for Windows (Lifetime + 1-Year Licenses)
Thank you, Mike. I confirm receipt of my license.
Thanks Mike license received Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest FastPCTools Fast Screen Recorder Mike 11 1,062 08-31-2024 , 05:57 PM
Last Post: Mike