Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools (Lifetime Licenses)
[Image: uAmTZZL.png]

JV16 PowerTools is a complete set of PC system utilities designed to make your computer run fast and smooth. It offers the best possible Windows cleaning and optimization tool. It is a utility suite with dozens of tools included to help doing a complete maintenance of your system. You will enjoy optimal performance of your system with many built-in features and tools for cleaning, fixing and optimization. Simply put, a tool to make your Windows PC run faster and smoother.

Latest Version: 8.1.0.1564

File Size: 23.6 Mb

Supports: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7

Note: Download is available only for Windows PCs.

To celebrate our 9th Promo2day Anniversary I would like to thank Macecraft Software for this donation of 10 licenses to be rewarded to our forum members.

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses: 10 Lifetime

Value of each license: $49.00 USD

Giveaway ends: August 31, 2024

Winners selection: Random.org List Randomizer

RULES:

To have a chance to win a license You must be a registered forum member.

Guests can join up here: https://www.promo2day.com/member.php?action=register

Please follow these Simple rules:

1. Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2. If you don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account, please share on another forum or website.

3. Comment why you would like a license for JV16 PowerTools.

4. Note: Selected winners must provide Mike a full name and email address to give to developer to receive the Lifetime license.

The licenses will be personal, so the licensee name must be a person's name (first name + last name), not a company name or anything generic and should be sent within 5 days after the winners announcement. JV16 PowerTools will automatically generate the license keys and send them to the email name + address received.

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway contest now live.
Thanks for the giveaway

X post

I hate when Windows starts to feel slow and unresponsive, so I'd like a tool like jv16 PowerTools that helps keep my computer running smoothly as possible.
Thanks for the jv16 PowerTools (Lifetime Licenses) Giveaway.

Jv16 PowerTools is a software suite designed for PC maintenance and optimization. It helps in enhancing system performance, cleaning temp files, and resolving various system issues.

Some of the features:
  • Startup Manager: Manages and optimizes system startup programs.
  • Uninstall Manager: Provides a comprehensive list of installed programs for easy removal.
  • File Cleaner: Removes unnecessary files to free up disk space.
  • System Monitor: Displays real-time system resource usage.
  • Disk Tools: Provides tools for disk analysis, health check, and backup.
  • Registry Tools: Offers tools for registry backup, restore, and comparison.
  • Registry Cleaner: Scans and fixes registry issues for system stability.
  • Duplicate File Finder: Identifies and eliminates duplicate files.

Tweet

jv16 PowerTools helps you optimize your system's performance by cleaning up unnecessary files, fixing registry errors, and managing startup programs. It also enhances your privacy by securely deleting sensitive data and offering tools to maintain a clutter-free and efficient computer environment.

Twitter
Thanks for the jv16 PowerTools Giveaway.

i hope to win the license as it small in size and powerful tool 

my share X.com
This is an excellent cleaning tool. Before anything is removed, it will list all the files and registry data relating to the apps you want to remove.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...6420201983
Thank you Mike  for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

I want to win jv16 PowerTools because it is a very advanced program that allows you to perform many advanced operations on the system registry, e.g. viewing and deleting individual items from: the full list of programs installed in the system, programs launched at system startup, programs from the 'add/remove programs' and 'add/remove programs' list. open with'.

My X
I want to win JV16 PowerTools license key because I need it to optimize my PC for better performance.
Thank you so much Mike for arranging such wonderful giveaway contest. I really hope to win a license.

Tweet
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win JV16 PowerTools license key because
JV16 PowerTools is a well-known and good program for comprehensive optimization of the operating system.

My Share:X