Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (Lifetime Licenses)
I need Hard Disk Sentinel Pro to monitor the health status of my HDD/SSD and to be free from errors at all times.
Thank you for arranging this giveaway competition and I really hope to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro.

Tweet
Thanks for the giveaway.
I've been a victim of data loss due to disk malfunctioning in the past. To not let it happen again, I must have this tool in my arsenal. 

Twitter share
Hard Disk Sentinel would help me to monitor my HDD  health and temperature status regularly so that I can plan in case the HDD is about to fail.

I also like its easy to use GUI.
Thanks!
tweet
One of the best tool for HDD and SSD health status. This tool can help to keep drives in good condition.

LINK
Thanks for the very good giveaway, @Mike 
I just bought a new PC and this is one of the first software I install after Windows in order to continuously monitor the status of my drives. Excellent renowned software that was always accurate and thorough.

My share of this giveaway is below:
X giveaway share
Thumb
Thanks for the Giveaway!
2. Post a comment along with your share link of this giveaway (on social media or other forums) if
  possible.
Hard Disk Sentinel Pro is a performance monitoring and optimization HDD tool which can check hard disk
activity performance with detailed information on its status, health and temprature, SMART, detc. It is
the best utility that can give you valuable information about the current state of your drive and let
you know when failures are expected to prevent seerious damage and data loss for immediate backup and
early replacement of your hard disk.
Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...CBwSBixJ9l
Today is the final day to enter this contest.
Why do I want to win a license of Hard Disk Sentinel Pro?

Because in the past, Hard Disk Sentinel Pro has saved my hard drive disk from catastrophic failure several times by correcting sectors that have suddenly gone bad and would have resulted in failure of my hard drive or giving me time to save off any vital, valuable, or private into from my hard-drive before it fails. . ...It always keeps me aware if my computer is running too hot, so I can look for solutions to cool it down. This especially comes in handy on a laptop computer which tends to heat up more than desktop computers in my experience, and I have just bought and new one and need to win a license for this software to put on it.

---> I consider Hard Disk Sentinel Pro a "must-have" (necessary) software for all computers, especially my own. Big Grin

My X/Twitter.com social media share for this contest.

*Thank you, Mike, for this contest, ... and also for all that you do for this great software forum. Thumb
[Image: A0ZBjJA.png]

The winners have been selected by using the Random.org List Randomizer and selected winners must claim his/her license within 5 days of the draw or the win will be void and new winners will be chosen.
Excellent, thanks Mike.

License received for :-
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional (Lifetime Licenses)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway QILING Disk Master Professional Free for Everyone Mike 6 756 08-20-2024 , 10:52 AM
Last Post: Tiny_Grasshopper