Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Create A Digital Photo Caricature from Scratch
Create A Digital Photo Caricature from Scratch | Udemy

Quote:Description
Hi!
My name is Serkan Yener and in this course, I am going to teach you my way of creating a realistic photo caricature from start to finish. You will learn a little bit about caricatures in general, how to find a good subject or reference image to start with, and some simple Photoshop techniques that can be applied to many other projects.
In the course, I show you, in real time, how to create 6 different caricatures in order to show you how to handle different situations that you might come across with your own caricatures.
I have also added all the stock images that I am working with in this course, as well as the finished Photoshop documents and full size version of the completed caricatures. You can download these files within the sections for each caricature in the course.
This course includes:
7.5 hours on-demand video
18 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/create-a-di...de=7F5B523

Messages In This Thread
[Udemy] Create A Digital Photo Caricature from Scratch - by baziroll - 08-06-2021 , 01:54 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course baziroll 0 493 10-11-2021 , 01:59 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Create a Complete 2D Platformer in the Godot Engine baziroll 0 453 09-26-2021 , 02:10 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Modern JavaScript 2021 - Learn Javascript from Scratch baziroll 1 426 09-02-2021 , 12:48 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Giveaway [Udemy ] BEST of Digital Marketing: #1 Digital Marketing Course 2021 baziroll 2 791 08-20-2021 , 09:33 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] A Complete Course on Digital Marketing & Advertising baziroll 0 497 08-19-2021 , 02:36 PM