Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Which Uninstaller Software you use (if any), & why?
I use Windows 10 Programs/Features to uninstall software. If an uninstallation failed, the uninstall tool provided by the vendor was always successful.

Recently, a software uninstallation failed. The uninstall tool provided by the vendor didn't help too. I tried over-install of the software and then tried to uninstall with no success.

I tested Revo Uninstaller Pro, Software Organizer Pro, Total Uninstall Pro to remove that software.
I use Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine. I reverted to the snapshot, that contained the hard-to-remove software, for each test.
Only Total Uninstall Pro successfully removed the software.

I also checked the detected leftovers, files/registry for a few software by the mentioned uninstallers. I find Total Uninstall Pro better.

I uninstalled a few software with Total Uninstall Pro, tried its advanced search for leftovers too, and it did its job well with no false positives or issues on the system.

For most users, I would suggest using the default settings of Total Uninstall Pro. Expert users can create a custom profile or edit a profile for their use.

I use Total Uninstall Pro now to uninstall software. It has a well-organized interface, provides advanced options, and does its job well.
I always create a snapshot with Eazy Fix before uninstalling software to be able to go back in time in case of issues.

For me, Total Uninstall Pro is the best in its category.

Which Uninstaller Software you use (if any), & why?

Messages In This Thread
Which Uninstaller Software you use (if any), & why? - by khanyash - 04-21-2020 , 01:02 PM