Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Contest 1 x Bitdefender Internet Security 2020 [1Year]
Why do I want to win a license for  Bitdefender Internet Security 2020?

Because, although I usually use Emsisoft anymore, I have a new laptop to safeguard against an internet full of "BAD-ACTORS."  And there are only a few anti-malware software apps that are considered by professional software critics, users, and legitimate testing companies to be up there with Emsisoft.  Bitdefender is one of them, and winning this would save me the money of having to buy another Emsisoft anti-malware license ...and I would feel just as safe online. 

My Introduction post link.

This software giveaway is worthy of a Twitter promotion link, so this is mine on Twitter.com. Smile

*Thank you ahmed for this valuable software giveaway. ... In my opinion, for what you are doing for this forum every day (for example, this contest) you are worthy of being voted "Best Member of the Year 2019."  Anyone who agrees with me can CLICK HERE to vote for him or anyone else you choose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 x Bitdefender Internet Security 2020 [1Year] - by divinenews - 08-31-2019 , 01:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Kaspersky Internet Security Giveaway Mike 48 26,560 10-02-2019 , 05:58 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Contest 1 x Eset Internet Security 2019 [1Year] ahmed 63 15,153 09-08-2019 , 04:27 PM
Last Post: ahmed