Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Brave vs. Chrome: Which Browser is Better?
(04-07-2019 , 08:05 PM)saman Wrote:
(04-07-2019 , 07:26 PM)baziroll Wrote: i dont tested it but should work
plus brave is related with crypto currency so you can earn money with watching ads i think

Do you mean they show ads in the browser? It's ironic.. a browser with in-built ads protection itself serves ads.

Quote:Do I have to pay Brave to go ad-free?
No, Brave will always be free to use — you don’t need to pay to block ads and tracking.
We encourage you to support your favorite publishers with Brave Rewards, or get compensated for paying attention to Brave Ads, but these features are both completely voluntary. You can use one, the other, both, or neither.

Quote:What does it mean that a user can opt into receiving ads?
Brave blocks ads and trackers by default. We will soon release the ability for users to opt into receiving some ads. We will offer this option as another way — beyond Brave Payments — that users can support publishers.
When they do appear, there will be fewer but higher quality ads. Rest assured, that even if you opt into receiving these ads, trackers will still be blocked and your privacy will still be protected. We will provide more detail around this feature when it is ready.

https://brave.com/faq
https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brave vs. Chrome: Which Browser is Better? - by saman - 04-07-2019 , 07:15 PM
RE: Brave vs. Chrome: Which Browser is Better? - by saman - 04-07-2019 , 08:05 PM
RE: Brave vs. Chrome: Which Browser is Better? - by baziroll - 04-08-2019 , 05:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which browser is best? Comparing Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, and Tor sidemoon 2 5,664 01-31-2021 , 05:48 AM
Last Post: Tmati
  Chrome,Edge,Safari or Firefox:Which browser won't crash your computer when working... sidemoon 0 3,136 04-14-2020 , 08:19 PM
Last Post: sidemoon