Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
I need help
Right now first thing you should do is tell your bank & credit card support that the PC was compromised & whoever has access to it may have gotten your financial & banking details. So no transactions should be made from respective  accounts for the time being, it is better to inform all the banking services you or your family use.

Note that Microsoft never really offer support that way about your pc related problems unless you have an open support ticket & a pre-paid support contract with them. So completely re-install the Windows operating system on your PC to factory condition, including a re-format.

Change every password, including any which you use to log onto your PC. This is where 2FA enabled password managers come very handy. It is good to change all online accounts passwords that may have been compromised from  a different PC. Its good to separate the hard drive for a backup first if your have important data. It most likely got viruses & nasty stuff so scan & clean with a good security tool.

Watch your email accounts for suspicious activity. Same goes for banking accs, cards & stuff like that. Consider contacting cybercrime department of local Polizia/law enforcement, I think you should.

Messages In This Thread
I need help - by eufrasiox - 11-13-2018 , 03:34 PM
RE: I need help - by ImnotwiththeFBI - 11-13-2018 , 04:01 PM
RE: I need help - by ImnotwiththeFBI - 11-13-2018 , 04:03 PM
RE: I need help - by tregs_beales - 11-13-2018 , 04:57 PM
RE: I need help - by ImnotwiththeFBI - 11-13-2018 , 07:06 PM
RE: I need help - by eufrasiox - 11-14-2018 , 12:02 PM