Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
News & Magazines
Q Alerts: QAnon Drop Notifications, Research +++

[Image: R85Kv9semDl5g5NrRCifV0VynqhMTvhGEyG8DpcH...=w720-h310]

Q Alerts notifies you when Q Anon makes new drops on 8chan. It also allows you to search, browse and research QAnon posts from a number of Q (JSON) feeds.

NOTE/DISCLAIMER: This app displays, as a convenience to users interested in Q postings and wishing to receive and be alerted to these postings, data aggregated from rss/json feeds. We do not control the source data. Human beings have many varying viewpoints, opinions and beliefs. Posts from these sources can be of a political nature and also express opinions and/or beliefs that some persons may disagree with. Some users may occasionally find some of the data objectionable or offensive.

As a Q follower, active patriot and software developer by trade, all throughout the day I found myself opening a browser and refreshing in order to see if there were any new Q drops. 

How convenient would it be to automatically be notified of new Q drops? Therefore, I wrote Q Alerts since there wasn’t an app available at the time on the GPS. It is my hope that this app is a "convenience" to other patriots as well as we try to balance our home, family and work lives with our patriot activities and duties to our country and our world.

Messages In This Thread
News & Magazines - by comphelp - 06-11-2018 , 09:57 AM
RE: News & Magazines - by comphelp - 06-11-2018 , 09:58 AM
RE: News & Magazines - by comphelp - 07-23-2018 , 10:03 AM