Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Collection of 1.4 Billion Plain-Text Leaked Passwords Found Circulating Online
from what I have seen, no cloud data service is safe, in general, humans always making mistakes or carelessness. the services also carry errors moored from their designers , in their sales promotion they promise to be very efficient, in this case they claim to be impenetrable-unbreakables, and they always end up violated by some hacker for example: structural security systems, alarms, security cameras, biometric systems: readers for fingerprint sensors, antispy's, firewall's. when be totally common to have each one keys saved in those administrators, the hackers will attack those data centers or the password manager on your computer, or the same employees don't resist stealing temptation, as well as in the pyramids of the ancient egypt, when they buried to the Pharaohs along with his riches, the only ones who knew how to avoid the traps inside the pyramids, were the builders and masons that looted the pyramids at night.

My question is: how many security violations appear every day?
And where were our programs that we trust so much?
apparently the hackers are more advanced than any protection.
that's why the phrase was born: zeroday .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of 1.4 Billion Plain-Text Leaked Passwords Found Circulating Online - by monstertruckpa - 12-15-2017 , 09:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I review security software for a living and I just found a new way to stop online sca mrtrout 0 907 01-06-2024 , 04:30 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  533 million Facebook users' phone numbers and personal data have been leaked online SALAMA Youssef 0 1,393 04-04-2021 , 09:47 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Linux and macOS Versions of Commercial ‘Malware’ FinSpy Found Online by Amnesty Inte mrtrout 0 948 10-03-2020 , 05:40 AM
  Havenly discloses data breach after 1.3M accounts leaked online tarekma7 0 1,045 08-06-2020 , 07:24 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Source code from dozens of companies leaked online mrtrout 0 1,233 07-28-2020 , 07:22 AM