Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Exclusive] Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...8871328768

Thanks for the giveaway, deathsmear!!! 
I would like to give keepsolid vpn an excellent rating and would suggest one new feature-
Providing an option of having a small keepsolid vpn button/widget/status button on the desktop or every window the user opens with an off and on status of the Vpn(i.e. it should always be there, but there can be an option in the main program's main interface for turning off this feature). I think no VPN has this feature till now. This will help prevent users from connecting to or keeping  VPN ON when they are not allowed for example in forum giveaways.  Every VPN program has the icon in the quick launch or taskbar but not on the desktop or every window and that too to notify users if they are still connected to VPN. Many people enter forum giveaways or some other work which do not allow VPN by mistake because of no such feature. 
I hope this feature suggestion helps keepsolid vpn team.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclusive Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway - by dhruv2193 - 08-07-2017 , 10:44 AM
RE: Exclusive Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway - by kcak - 08-08-2017 , 04:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Exclusive] Rocketize.me Review + Giveaway 5X Basic Plan deathsmear 33 18,200 09-09-2017 , 01:10 AM
Last Post: deathsmear