Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
[Exclusive] Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway
Thanks to deathsmear for a great giveaway.

VPN unlimited is a Bronx-based VPN provider that extends across most of the inhabited world. They boast one of the largest VPN networks available with over three hundred servers. Keepsolid also offer both a seven day free trial in addition to a seven day money back guarantee. Their network is among the largest, reaching over 50 different countries around the globe. And they offer rock-solid encryption with top-of-the-line protocols like the open sourced OpenVPN.
  • Well-designed apps
  • Affordable pricing plans
  • Lifetime subscription available
  • Fast performance
  • 300+ servers in 50+ countries
  • 5 simultaneous connections
  • Attractive add-ons
  • No logging policy

Feedback: Having used VPN unlimited for nearly a year(I bought a multi year license which I think is discontinued now & only yearly+kifetime options are available & I am always trying different VPN apps. I rate this one as decent), can say it has a better interface than most with those networks that require some sort of sign in agreement(that is a combination of personal taste in UI preferences and functionality) & work across devices as simple app. But on phone this does drain the battery a lot as it always keeps running.

Service can be a bit finicky but overall it works. I've been able to use the service simultaneously on 3 devices, two win7 pc & a phone. Because Keepsolid has range of apps including browser addons this will be handy for even beginners to vpn services. Keepsolid is an affordable VPN service that offers great features bundled up in unimaginable prices with the lifetime offer(I don’t want to pay a ton of money for a simple software like VPN every year). Their policy and encyptions were good, kinda slow unlike the others but for a price less than half of such services Keepsolid is a solid choice. The server list is not illustrious and there is room for improvement(Edit: they have improved in last few months a great deal including many added utilities like Keepsolid wise & stronger encryption).

Overall, VPN Unlimited is pretty good. It's not the best I've used. But if you're looking for decent VPN option at half the cost, or less, of comparable services this is totally worth the shot especially with some of the deals floating around online. There are some good extra services like dedicated IP/personal server available at extra cost if your willing to spend more. But as a mid range customer I'm ok with their service.

Facebook share

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclusive Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway - by tregs_beales - 08-06-2017 , 10:39 AM
RE: Exclusive Keepsolid VPN 10x 1 Month Giveaway - by kcak - 08-08-2017 , 04:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Exclusive] Rocketize.me Review + Giveaway 5X Basic Plan deathsmear 33 18,078 09-09-2017 , 01:10 AM
Last Post: deathsmear