Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Uninstalr - A free uninstall tool from the jv16PowerTools team
(07-28-2023 , 08:52 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: A first analysis...
- does not retain the chosen language after closing

That's interesting! Can you tell me did you click the Save Settings button after changing the language from Settings? If you didn't, what you see is a preview, not the saved settings. If you did save, did you use the Portable or the Setup version? The reason why I ask is because the logic works a bit different way in these two modes.

(07-28-2023 , 08:52 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: - distrust for the "leftovers" of found software. In my case, only 50% was real. The other 50% contained a mixture of obsolete data or not and data related to other softwares!

There is plenty of room for improvement in the leftover detection, I agree! The version 1.0 is more of a MVP, a lot more improvement will be made in the near future.

(07-28-2023 , 08:52 AM)Jeanjean Wrote: - no possibility to exclude certain elements found before uninstallation

You can actually exclude and include anything you want. Just choose what you want to uninstall, then it will show the app's data, and you can edit that list freely. If you want to exclude any element, just remove it from the list and it won't be deleted.

Thank you for the feedback!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uninstalr - A free uninstall tool from the jv16PowerTools team - by jv16 - 07-28-2023 , 06:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free tool to manage your schedule tarekma7 0 9,859 05-29-2020 , 05:45 PM
Last Post: tarekma7