Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest novaPDF Professional 11 Giveaway - 10 Licenses
novaPDF Professional is an advanced PDF creator that allows to create, , save and manage different profiles, each of them with custom settings........Print to PDF is essential at this time and Nova allows me to easily print from any application and it looks exactly the same as the print version with the right settings and I have it hotkeyed to a single key in my keyboard and after the conversion to PDF is done that pops out on my second monitor and shows me the output, for easy review, since everything is moving to online sales and delivery being able to generate PDFs this fast is a huge plus in days when several customers are looking for answers ASAP.

It converts .txt and .xlsx to .pdf easily and quickly, besides all the other standard formats like .docx, .html and etc... a lot better than the built-in Windows Printer. It works exactly as expected I started using this when I was kind of frustrated that I needed to print a .txt document.

https://twitter.com/SALAMA_Youssef_/status/1420768578593333250

Messages In This Thread
RE: novaPDF Professional 11 Giveaway - 10 Licenses - by SALAMA Youssef - 07-29-2021 , 04:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 6 Lifetime Licenses Mike 33 9,859 08-23-2021 , 10:31 AM
Last Post: ha14