Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Becoming An I.T. Professional: 11 Years of Tips and Tricks Kindle Edition-Free Ebook
Becoming An I.T. Professional: 11 Years of Tips and Tricks Kindle Edition

by Frank Ward (Author)

Discover tips and tricks from an I.T. Professional, with over 11 years of experience to help you become a Successful I.T. Professional.

Reading Becoming an I.T. Professional: 11 Years of Tips and Tricks, by Frank Ward, will give you tips you need to start your career or progress it to where you want to be.

What types of tips are in the book?

• How to get experience since every job wants you to have 1-2 years, but do not want to give them to you.
• What types of tools can you use to troubleshoot common issues
• The art of follow up and why it is important
• Why hands-on experience is key in I.T.
• What does a solid foundation look like for an I.T. Professional
• And Much more!

Let this eBook remove your frustration and self-doubt. These tips have been used over the last 11 years to not only keep in the industry but to move up. I started as a Co-op, and worked up to PC Support Analyst, Systems Administrator, I.T. Lead, and finally where I am today, I.T. Manager!

If you want to own a clear, concise, straight to the point book, that gives tips and tricks from an I.T. Professional with over 11 years of experience in I.T. pick up Becoming an I.T. Professional: 11 Years of Tips and Tricks today!

Had interviews but didn’t get the callback?

There is a full section dedicated to interviewing in the book. These tips will help you get in front of the hiring managers, and make a great impression.

What do you gain from this section:

Tips on before getting to the interview
What to do during the interview
Closing the interview

Use these FOCUSED tips help move you along quicker. This books tips has the advice you need to become successful. Let the book remove your doubts with ready to implement targeted information. The areas are broken down into bitesize subjects for easy implementation!

Stuck in a career rut?

The section on being the captain of your career can help guide you choose where you want to go, and how to pick the path!

Tips include:

Choosing the next title
Finding out the skills you need
Bouncing ideas off of your boss
Talking to a coach to help guide you

Do not let this opportunity of all these tips get away from you. These tips are delivered from an I.T. Manager who has over 11 years’ experience. These tips throughout the book will help guide you to a successful career in I.T. Whether you are just starting college and want to figure out how to get your first job in I.T. Whether you are already in I.T. and are being promoted from a help desk, or another position and need help to level up! This book can help you become a more Successful I.T. Professional and become a great contributor to a team.

My View:

This book is concise and thorough.

If you want to read further go to:

https://www.amazon.com/Becoming-I-T-Prof...B01G0ZUCVU

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Beginning Programming All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition (eBook) ahmed 0 285 03-11-2024 , 09:21 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Electronics All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition (eBook) ahmed 0 444 03-04-2024 , 12:50 PM
  Giveaway Python Deep Learning - Third Edition (eBook) ahmed 0 479 02-29-2024 , 02:06 PM
  Giveaway Taxes For Dummies: 2024 Edition (eBook) ahmed 0 547 02-22-2024 , 07:12 AM
  Giveaway Microservices with Spring Boot 3 and Spring Cloud - Third Edition (eBook) ahmed 0 279 01-30-2024 , 09:28 AM