Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Biden REACTS to Google's Sentient AI, Hunter's Laptop, and China FIRESIDE SHATS Ep. 2

Your buddy and mine, “Joe Walter Biden" is back for a second episode of “Fireside Shats,” answering YOUR questions! Once again, he's requested that YOU sit down and type your concerns regarding our great nation's pressing issues. In the tradition of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, he's in his living room, in front of the mics, ready to answer YOUR actual questions as only Walter... I mean... "President Biden" can! Good gravy… Who's bright idea was this?
(07-14-2022 , 05:57 PM)Mike Wrote:

Your buddy and mine, “Joe Walter Biden" is back for a second episode of “Fireside Shats,” answering YOUR questions! Once again, he's requested that YOU sit down and type your concerns regarding our great nation's pressing issues. In the tradition of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, he's in his living room, in front of the mics, ready to answer YOUR actual questions as only Walter... I mean... "President Biden" can! Good gravy… Who's bright idea was this?
    Lmao Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Has Footage Of Hunter Biden Raping And Torturing Little Girls mrtrout 1 944 10-20-2020 , 10:42 AM
Last Post: divinenews
  “Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is Not Part of Some Russian Disinformation Campaign” mrtrout 0 1,216 10-20-2020 , 01:55 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Joe Biden Goes Into Hiding After His Lawyer Confirms Laptop Story Is Real mrtrout 0 606 10-19-2020 , 08:15 AM
  Chicom Dissident Predicts Hunter Biden Laptop Leak in Sept. Video mrtrout 0 685 10-17-2020 , 04:41 AM
  Hunter in Sack with Crack: Shock Photos Show Biden Son Amid Drug Binge mrtrout 0 798 10-15-2020 , 07:19 AM