Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ripped the Biden regime over reported plans to give sho
https://www.newswars.com/gov-desantis-bl...der-trump/        By Dan Lyman Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ripped the Biden regime over reported plans to give shocking amounts of taxpayer money to families of illegal aliens ‘separated’ during the Trump administration.

Last week, the Wall Street Journal reported the federal government is discussing a scheme which would see separated family units receive mind-boggling payouts averaging upwards of $450,000 per person.

Let Big Tech and the corporate media know they are powerless in stopping the spread of truth by visiting our store now!

Gov. DeSantis slammed the plot during a press conference on Monday.    y Dan Lyman Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ripped the Biden regime over reported plans to give shocking amounts of taxpayer money to families of illegal aliens ‘separated’ during the Trump administration.

Last week, the Wall Street Journal reported the federal government is discussing a scheme which would see separated family units receive mind-boggling payouts averaging upwards of $450,000 per person.

Let Big Tech and the corporate media know they are powerless in stopping the spread of truth by visiting our store now!

Gov. DeSantis slammed the plot during a press conference on Monday.

“I’m very, very concerned about reports… that the Biden Administration is going to pay, with tax dollars, hundreds of millions of dollars to people who came to our country illegally across the southern border as ‘damages,'” DeSantis said.

“Think about it — Americans are getting more in their gas bills, they’re getting more in their grocery bills. You’ve had all kinds of really bad policies throughout our country that have limited freedoms, and then you’re going to turn around from that and you’re going to do $475,000 for an individual who came illegally to this country?”

DeSantis asserted the plan is one of the worst he has ever seen in his career in politics.

“I’ve seen a lot in my day — I’ve seen a lot that’s happened in the last nine or 10 months that I didn’t think I would ever see — but this takes the cake,” he said.

“If that is done, that is going to be a slap in the face to every hard-working American who works hard and plays by the rules. And it will especially be a slap in the face to people that have immigrated legally to this country.”

DeSantis vowed to use any tools available to him to fight the policy if the administration moves forward with its implementation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Capsized boat found near Florida; 39 people missing mrtrout 0 576 01-26-2022 , 05:09 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Videos show tornadoes strike Fort Myers, Florida Mike 0 437 01-16-2022 , 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Minnesota doctor runs for governor to fight political establishment mrtrout 0 408 01-16-2022 , 03:02 AM
  Florida flyers tell 'woke' New Yorkers to stay out of Sunshine State mrtrout 0 466 01-16-2022 , 02:40 AM
  Learn Why Mancow Muller is Running for Governor of Illinois mrtrout 0 424 01-15-2022 , 05:30 AM