Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Udemy] Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mega Course
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Mega Course | Udemy

Quote:Description
Welcome to Adobe Premiere Mega courses. I am Alan and I will be your instructor in this course.
Like our other mega courses, this Premiere Pro course is designed for absolute beginners and for people who want to take their skills to another level in editing and Adobe Premiere.
This is not a course that will only show you how to do video cuts and put music under your videos, believe it or not by the end of this course you will be able to create artworks like this and animations like this and much more lets quickly go over what we have inside the course
First, we will start with the basics of editing. In this section, I'll show you all the tools, tips and tricks you need to edit a simple video. By the end of this section, you will be able to edit your own videos
After that, we will cover some more advanced tools and tips for video editing. Like video properties, masks, speed and slow motions, video stabilization and at the end will cover some of the issues you might face and how to solve them
In the audio section, we will cover everything you need to know about the audio in Adobe Premiere I will show you how to remove noise from the BG, how to use keyframes to control the audio, audio syncing and more
Then will cover some technical stuff, like HD vs 4k, video codecs, how to render with Adobe media encoder and much more.
At the end of the basic part, we will use all we have learned to create a beautiful ad video for a watchmaker
When you finish the basic part of the course you will have a full understanding of video editing in Adobe premiere and you will be able to edit your own videos. And you will be ready to move to the advanced part of the course
We will start with colour correction and colour grading, in this section, we will cover the details of the Lumetri colour in adobe premiere and how to use it properly. I will show you how to use Luts and make your Luts and presets. Then I will show how to achieve some of the most popular videos looks like Moody look, cinematic look, Super 8mm film effect, and teal and orange look
This course includes:
9 hours on-demand video
2 articles
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion

https://www.udemy.com/course/adobe-premi...69B44264C4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway [Udemy] Adobe Photoshop Course from Basic to Advacned for Graphics ahmed 0 47 03-27-2024 , 09:03 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway [Udemy] Mega Microsoft Office Course | Covers Seven Office Products baziroll 0 426 10-17-2021 , 03:08 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Giveaway [Udemy] Complete Adobe Photoshop Megacourse: Beginner to Expert baziroll 0 444 09-18-2021 , 07:55 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Adobe Premiere Pro CC Video Editing Course Beginners To Pro baziroll 2 648 09-05-2021 , 02:35 PM
  Giveaway [Udemy] Ultimate Adobe Photoshop CC Masterclass Basics To Advanced baziroll 5 802 08-20-2021 , 09:32 PM