Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Don Lemon: Tucker Carlson Peddling “White Supremacist Propaganda To Your Neighbors”
https://www.infowars.com/posts/don-lemon...neighbors/  Don Lemon: Tucker Carlson Peddling “White Supremacist Propaganda To Your Neighbors”
Infowars.com
April 10th 2021, 11:35 am
CNN freaking out that Tucker Carlson exposing truth about Democrats mass-importing illegal migrants to permanently change the electorate      CNN’s Don Lemon went into a tirade Friday over Tucker Carlson, claiming he’s mainstreaming “white supremacist propaganda to your neighbors and family members.”

Carlson had explained Friday on his Fox News show “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that Democrats were intentionally flooding the southern border with illegal immigrants to create a new voting bloc at the expense of American citizens.

“If you change the population, you dilute the political power of the people who live there. So every time they import a new voter, I become disenfranchised as a current voter. So I don’t understand what we don’t understand cause, I mean, everyone wants to make a racial issue out of it. Oh, you know, the white replacement theory? No, no, no. This is a voting right question. I have less political power because they are importing a brand new electorate. Why should I sit back and take that?”

Of course, a reasonable analysis like that was too much for Lemon.

“We got to talk about what’s happening over on the propaganda network, the Fox propaganda network. I don’t concern myself of what the other guys are doing,” Lemon began on his show “Tonight.”

“But let me tell you why I am doing this because this is the mainstreaming of white supremacist propaganda to your neighbors and your family members, and it is coming from Tucker Carlson who is promoting the so-called replacement theory.”

“‘Theory’ is really too good a word for it. It’s a lie. The lie that liberal elites are plotting to replace the white population with immigrants of color.”

“What is he talking about? A lot of talk about diluting the political power of the current electorate, which is mostly white people. The white votes should not be diluted. That’s what he’s saying. He’s talking about voting rights, one person, one vote. He’s twisting those concepts for his own end. What ends are those? To fuel up the audience with a false sense of grievance, grievance outrage to justify voter suppression based on anger, fears and lies and insecurity and racism.”

Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathon Greenblatt echoed Lemon’s “white supremacist” talking point, calling for Tucker to be removed from Fox News over his remarks.

“‘Replacement theory’ is a white supremacist tenet that the white race is in danger by a rising tide of non-whites,” Greenblatt said on Twitter. “It is antisemitic, racist and toxic. It has informed the ideology of mass shooters in El Paso, Christchurch and Pittsburgh.”

Tucker Carlson trending again.

*Checks why*

Because he's correct.

— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) April 10, 2021

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elon Musk's BRUTALLY Honest Interview With Tucker Carlson (2023) mrtrout 1 524 07-15-2023 , 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Tucker Carlson: If I get fired for telling the truth then so be it mrtrout 1 572 04-27-2023 , 12:54 PM
  Tucker Carlson Tonight’s last moment. Mike 0 522 04-25-2023 , 02:35 AM
  Tucker: This is worse than we thought mrtrout 0 448 01-14-2022 , 11:05 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  “Paedos & Propaganda”: Man Attacks BBC Statue Sculpted by Child Molester mrtrout 0 483 01-13-2022 , 05:29 AM
Last Post: mrtrout