Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
47-Year-Old CNN/MSNBC Legal Analyst Dies Weeks After Receiving COVID Vaccine
https://www.infowars.com/posts/47-year-o...d-vaccine/      47-Year-Old CNN/MSNBC Legal Analyst Dies Weeks After Receiving COVID Vaccine
Infowars.com
April 8th 2021, 2:23 pm
Another "coincidental" death according to mainstream media        47-year-old liberal television personality Midwin Charles suddenly passed away Tuesday, soon after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination.  Charles, who had preexisting medical conditions including asthma and a severe peanut allergy, was worried about going into anaphylaxis shock when she went to get the shot.

“I have a death-causing allergy to peanuts and wanted to have my Epi-pen with me when I got vaccinated in case I went into anaphylaxis shock,” she wrote. “Turns out my ‘insurance’ wouldn’t cover it and it’s $387????”

Taking the first shot on March 1st, Charles would have been scheduled to take her second dose days before her untimely death.    Days later the CNN and MSNBC analyst wrote on Twitter that she had “mild fatigue” after her first jab.

The mainstream media contributor’s Twitter feed is full of posts promoting the COVID vaccine, and despite posting several times a day, her feed suddenly stopped on March 24th as if her account was scrubbed or she was unable to use the app.

She even posted a picture of her mother receiving the vaccine, saying, “This took weeks of convincing.”

One wonders what her mother thinks of the vaccine now…    Some of her Twitter posts did not age well…

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CDC Admits Natural Immunity Better Than Vaccine for Protection Against COVID mrtrout 0 532 01-21-2022 , 11:16 AM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Trump on Vaccine Mandates, Biden's COVID Failures, & Ignoring Fauci mrtrout 0 534 01-17-2022 , 06:46 AM
  Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Temporary Changes to Menstrual Cycle mrtrout 0 336 01-11-2022 , 07:16 AM
  COVID Camps Coming Online As Biden Pushes Forward With Vaccine Mandate mrtrout 0 394 01-10-2022 , 07:46 AM
  Insiders Say MSNBC Race Baiter Joy Reid Is Finally Being Taken Off The Air mrtrout 0 399 01-09-2022 , 03:18 AM